December MAGS - Elf Motors Inc.

Started by Erenan, Sun 25/12/2005 07:57:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Erenan

Okay, so I wasn't really planning on creating a thread for this, but since both other MAGS entries are here I figured... when in Rome, or something...

Elf Motors Inc.

A mysterious beast has invaded the car engine that's under Abbrekt's supervision. Help him track down the invader and put a stop to its shenanigans before the car is destroyed.

Feel free to download, rate, and comment on the game here.
The Bunker

Bartimaeus

Okay fun game so far but I'm stuck!  :o
Spoiler

I have all the tools but i'm confused as what to do next. I don't know what to cut, screw-in, wrench apart or remote control and I gotta open that door!!!
[close]
:)
~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Erenan

You really ought to use the Hints and Tips forum for this.

Spoiler
Take a look at the pipes next to the door. Maybe it isn't apparent enough. I might have to make it more noticeable.
[close]
The Bunker

jane

I don't know if this is a bug but I can see the green thing on the floor but nothing happens when I try to look, pick up etc............help please

ManicMatt

I feel sad about the lack of replies on your game compared to some of the other mags entries... (And I have played all the ohter ones)

So I'm gonna download it now okay!

Cees

I played the game and enjoyed it! I play all the games posted here and i think this game deserves some atention too.
I recommend this game to everyone who likes a game with a nice twist. Elves in your motor? It must be a strange company!
The gameplay is good and there are no bugs,at least not that i noticed. And that is much more than most games here can claim to be true.
So..splendid work is done here!
Like to see more of Erenan's work.

ManicMatt

Yeah I just finished it! I enjoyed it! I like even how you can choose to put your hat on or take it off. It's a nice touch.

And then the crazy bit near the end with all the cutscenes... brilliant!

Erenan

Thanks all. I'm glad someone appreciates it!

jane: It can be annoying trying to interact with the little green thing on the floor. You have to make sure that the mouse cursor's upper left corner is pointing exactly at one of the green thing's pixels. I suppose I ought to go back and make it easier.
The Bunker

Barbarian

Hey Erenan, it's a great little game. I can tell put in a lot of work into it and I like your interesting style of graphics and the idea of your game. The intro is done well too.

It would have been nice to have some "Hotspot Indicator" to know when your cursor is overtop of something important or interesting, and sometimes it was hard to figure out where (what part) to click an inventory item or the current cursor overtop of something else.

Still, overall, a really good job. I found it humorous and entertaining. I look forwards to seeing future projects from you.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

cittymom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk