Lonely Night

Started by Sinitrena, Fri 20/01/2006 02:53:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

Thanks for all your kind comments. I appreciate it

QuoteJust one thing to all of you game producers, please consider there are colour blind people around

Sorry, I did not consider color blind people.

QuoteWhile all sounds and the song "Lonely Nights" were played correctly, I wasn't able to hear "As time goes by".

Does this happen to someone else? I can't see a reason for this.  ???

Mordalles

I enjoyed the game, sinitrena. much more than mine.  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Totoro

Wah, really nice work once again  :o
Can't wait for a longer game by Sinitrena

ness

Super wee game. Great music. The arabian night puzzle was pretty impossible without getting your hint, but besides that very enjoyable and a novel idea. Will be on the lookout for more.
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

scourge

Hey sinitrena. Great game! It was real hard some of the puzzles (maybe I just aint smart enough) but others ones were more logical. I had trouble mostly with pixel hunting and clicking on all cupboards too see if anything was in it. But I think some of your puzzles are great since very few AGS games utilize number puzzles etc.

Unfortunately i didn't see the ending as i found out about the rope bug too late  :'(

The slow moving was a bit irritating, but i think it suits the game well since he is in a wheelchair.

The game atmosphere was very depressing and suits the title well.

Good game. :)

Sinitrena

QuoteCan't wait for a longer game
You'll have to wait longer. I'm not really working on a longer game at the moment.

QuoteThe slow moving was a bit irritating, but i think it suits the game well since he is in a wheelchair.
It simply looked awful when I increased the moving speed. Hope it didn't take too long to walk through the locations

JuuL

Great game! I really enjoyed playing it - it's getting my vote!
I particularly liked the music. Where did you get "As time goes by"? I would like to have it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Sinitrena

JuuL

lakerz

Sinitrena, I enjoyed playing through your game.  The story had a good mysterious to it.  Made me want to play it to the end to see who it was!  And the ending...I didn't quite see it coming either.  ;D 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk