February MAGS

Started by Klaus, Wed 01/02/2006 13:50:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Wretched

Bog's Adventures in the Underworld.

I said to myself never again, but here I am. I'll release a less buggy version next week, but this should be completable.

Plot:
After a failed valentines meal Clod, Bogs' wife, wishs he would go to hell, since a falling star landed near there home earlier her wish is granted. Bog has to find a way out of Hell. 60+ Rooms, 30+ characters, music and sfx will follow in a final release next week ish.

Screens:

Download:
EDIT:Bog's Adventure will be re-released soon pending bug fixes and additional content.

mwahahaha

Well done... My game, "Caved in" Barely got off the ground.  Though it did hav a cool GUI puzzle...  Maybe I'll release it some other time, or if someone picks an applicable topic, I'll release it for another MAGS.

Klaus

Ouch! Sorry, the web played tricks on me and for some reason I wasn't able to see your entries. Anyway you had time to play the two games and so we now can start the voting and see your voices rushing in, right? :)

For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Mickey Mauser - The Wrath of the Rat by Abisso
Bogs Adventures in the Underworld by Wretched

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

JuuL

How long time do we have to play the games before the vote ends?

Klaus

Quote from: JuuL on Tue 28/02/2006 17:38:23
How long time do we have to play the games before the vote ends?
Actually the time for voting is over now. We have a winner...
Yes, there is an obvious difference between the voices for Mickey and Bog.
Now let's see who made the race:

The winner this month is not the all-time-winner :o Seems as if there's a break in his series.

The big collection of voices goes for Abisso and his entry Mickey Mauser.
So congratulations to Abisso and thanks to both for your games.

Abisso please check you PM (for setting up the new rules)!

Abisso

Congratulations to Wretched, too, for his game is one containing much more elements than mine, while Mickey Mauser could have been just an OROW entry!

Anyway I'm very happy to be the winner, and I use this chance to thank all the AGS crew (helping me a lot in the past, with my noob's questions) and who created MAGS competitions, the only reason to force me releasing a game at all. Two games, two MAGS entries (the other one not winning).

So, thanks again.
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk