March MAGS

Started by Klaus, Thu 02/03/2006 14:09:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

I decided to enter.

Death of an Angel

The city of Angels is located in the clouds. No-one has left it for 500 years. But now, one of the Angels, Simon, is missing. Where is he? What happened to him?

Download
Mirror

Enjoy

Klaus

Quote from: Sinitrena on Fri 24/03/2006 14:52:53
I decided to enter.
Welcome back to the competition and thanks for such an early entry. For all the others that want to enter: You still have 3 days left to submit your games (this is 72 hours from now  :)).

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Klaus on Fri 24/03/2006 15:13:38
For all the others that want to enter: You still have 3 days left to submit your games (this is 72 hours from nowÃ,  :)).

Thanks, good to know I got 3 days to test my game to make it as bug free as possible :D.
Now I even got time to improve art etc...
(Yes, I am done, but not gonna submit it before on 27th.. wants it to be as perfect as possible :) )

Peder 🚀

My entry:

Fallen Angel

Once upon a time, on the island of Nithrm,
their inhabitants noticed an unusally white light on the sky.
As its size increased, they started to perceive a sharper form.
After a while it became obvious that white light was winged!
Before they could realize how important this fact was,
something landed (or rather crashed) with a dry sound.
The nearest person to the crash site, as curious as every human creature is, went to check at once.
This person was no other than Helmer, a neither too powerful nor too rich inhabitant of the island, simply put, a game maker.
When he arrived, he couldn't belive his eyes.
There was a tall figure lying on the stone floor in white clothes, human-like but with wings on its back.
It was an angel.

Screenshots:

Download
Download

[Note:]
I suggest reading the readme for information about the ingame controls.

Enjoy it!

Klaus

Here we go... For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Sky Adventure by Culun_dog
Fallen Angel by Peder Johnsen
Death of an Angel by Sinitrena

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

For the time of voting now you're invited to post your opinion about the entries: How do the games fit the given rules, what did you like, what not?

Wretched

Was Sky adventure too late then ?

Charlo

can i put my game "sky adventure" now?
i didn't know how to enter competition.

Charlo

i thinkÃ,  am not late yet.
i put my game in completed game forum
i enter my game:

sky adventure

Klaus

:o Ouch. Sorry Culun_dog, but I really didn't know about your game when I started the voting.

Quote from: Culun_dog on Mon 27/03/2006 18:48:58
i didn't know how to enter competition.
Well, you can find it all in this thread. I now added the entry to the list. Don't worry - you still have all chances to reach the top :)

Mats Berglinn

So how long will the vote take, it's only 48 hours left before the new month starts?

Klaus

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Thu 30/03/2006 08:14:01
So how long will the vote take, it's only 48 hours left before the new month starts?
The results will be checked late this evening, so the winner can set his rules tomorrow. Just to take it all into account: Does anyone of the early voters want to change his/her voice over to Sky Adventure? Just asking as this game was not listed from the very beginning. If so please contact me via PM (and tell me what you voted for before). Thanks...

Klaus

Time for voting is over now.
What a finish. All games received votes and in the end two entries collected almost the same number of voices. "Almost" but not "exactly" - so there is one winner:

This time it is Peder Johnsen and his entry Fallen Angel.
Congratulations and many thanks to the other participants, too. Keep up the good work.

Peder 🚀

Thanks ;D.

I really happy I won :P. makes me wanne make more games! hehe :P.

I just have to thank everyone who voted on my game!

And I also have to thank the creators of the other 2 games for making 2 great games!

Corey

congratz!!  ;) :)

PS: I voted for you  ;)
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Loki

i'm drunk... but i'm looking forward to see some really nice games coming up on march ... let's rock guys...this'll be cool!

l.
~ Dont Shoot! I'm with the science team... ~

nihilyst

You really seem to be drunk, because we already have April ^^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk