Death of an Angel (March 2006 MAGS)

Started by Sinitrena, Fri 24/03/2006 15:05:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

Death of an Angel

The city of Angels is located in the clouds. Noone has left it for 500 years. But now, one of the Angels, Simon, is missing. Where is he? What happened to him?

Download
Mirror

Disclaimer:
This game is not exactly about religion, but it takes some religous concepts rather liberal. If you feel offended by this please don't play this game.

This game has two different endings and multiple solutions for one puzzle.

Enjoy!

MissyChelle

~*MissyChelle*~

Peder 🚀

I played it a little bit and it looks nice!
Though, I think the font is a bit hard to read sometimes....
and I stuck at the moment... :P.

Looks like It is gonna be hard to win the March MAGS (for me) :P.

[Edit:
I see you named the main character "Peder". :P
I diddent know I was an angel :o :-\

MissyChelle

I'm really really stuck on the pedestal puzzle! I've been trying for about an hour. Is there an easier way to do it? I'm going nuts!  :P
~*MissyChelle*~

Sinitrena

There is no easier way, sorry.
Perhaps I will write the solution down when I have time. BTW there is an other puzzle I think is more difficult.  ;)

QuoteI see you named the main character "Peder".
It's nice of me, isn't it? And you sure are an angel, everyone is. Didn't you know?

QuoteThough, I think the font is a bit hard to read sometimes....
Is it hard to read or too hard to read? In other words: Should I change it if a make an other version sometimes (what I didn't plan at the moment)?

MissyChelle

Yeah, there's no way I'm gonna be able to do this puzzle. I'm gona have to wait for the solution. Thanks anyways :)
~*MissyChelle*~

Mordalles

i keep on clicking on "download now" and it takes me to a new page with "download now" , etc.? how do i download the game?Ã,  ??? or is the first puzzle of the game to actually download the game.  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

MissyChelle

Hey Mordy babe!:) I used the mirror to download it.
~*MissyChelle*~

Peder 🚀

QuoteI see you named the main character "Peder".
It's nice of me, isn't it? And you sure are an angel, everyone is. Didn't you know?

hehe :P. If you named it Peder cause my name is Peder, that is nice of you yeah,
even though its fun to see my name in a game anyway, even if you diddent use the name Peder cause you saw me having the name..
Not sure if people name their children for Peder in germany?

QuoteThough, I think the font is a bit hard to read sometimes....
Is it hard to read or too hard to read? In other words: Should I change it if a make an other version sometimes (what I didn't plan at the moment)?

I found it difficult to read almost everything. though, I dont think it is a NEED to change it, I just need to get used to it I think :).

Mordalles

:-* thanks missychelle! its working!

splat44

Hi,

I did solved pedestal puzzle!

Now I am at the piano puzzle.

There is bug:

The restore is not working although I did save my game!!

MissyChelle

Splat, are there any hints you could give me on the pedestal puzzle? ???
~*MissyChelle*~

nihilyst

It looks nice so far, but you should really change the font. It's very hard to read, and the game experience would be much better, if reading the font wasn't so exhausting.

cheers
nihilyst

Cees

Maybe someone want to share a savefile right after the pedestal puzzle ???

Sinitrena

QuoteThe restore is not working although I did save my game!!

I just realized that I forgot one line of code. But you can still restore your game, just not from the titel screen. Just start a new game, go to the options GUI (click on the wings of the angel) and restore your game.

I will upload a new version when I have more time, and as this is not a serious bug, I will wait.

Quoteare there any hints you could give me on the pedestal puzzle?

Solution
I'm not sure whether this is the easiest way to solve this puzzle, but it works (as long as I didn't type something wrong)

Btw, I won't change the font. I don't think its really necessary.

Mordalles

could somebody host this on a another place. the links breaks about a quarter the way through, and i cant resume.  (i have dial-up)  :'(.

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Mordalles on Fri 24/03/2006 20:47:12
could somebody host this on a another place. the links breaks about a quarter the way through, and i cant resume.Ã,  (i have dial-up)Ã,  :'(.

yeah sure, I uploading now...

[Edit:]
Here you go Mordalles:

Mirror:
http://arnjeir.borgarholt.info/ags/Angel.rar

Mordalles

thanks, peder. downloading. still waiting for your mags game.Ã,  ;)

edit: finished downloading. thanks again, peder.

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Mordalles on Fri 24/03/2006 23:02:29
thanks, peder. downloading. still waiting for your mags game.Ã,  ;)

no problem :).
Mine is ready to be tested and is being tested right now.

Rosie

Would love to play this game, but the writing is not good.  It is so hard to make out the words. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk