Quikstrike89's Stupid Test Game

Started by Quickstrike, Fri 29/11/2002 02:01:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickstrike

I just released my first game.  It is just a test.  I did it in a few hours.  Give me feedback.

Download it at http://www.geocities.com/dumeo54321/quik89.zip
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Gilbert

You forgot to add ".zip" to the end of your url...

Quickstrike

"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Flippy_D

Well, this is interesting.

The plot:
       What plot?
The graphics:
       Nice inventory item graphics, fairly clean lines and accurate shading. The backgrounds were a little off par compared to the red card, but not bad. The second one is very confusing....how did we get there, and what is the red card/ did the red card have to do with it? Only one other negative, the GUI was really nasty to use. You couldn't see the actions and it was hard to use.

Not bad for a test, although you didn't actually put much "scripting" as such in there :P

Quickstrike

I know, it is my first game.  It took about 2.5 hours.  It was a impulse kind of thing.  I just decided, I'm going to make a crappy game.  If I make another, it will have an actual plot and will be better.  The art is from the Insta-Game pack.  Mr Colossal made most of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk