Stuck in Sky Adventure

Started by Charity, Tue 28/03/2006 04:23:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity

Alright, been playing Sky Adventure, and...
Spoiler
...I've got the anker/grapplehook, the baby angel, the shovel, and the saw.  I've buried the fruit seeds and talked to the tree-god, but I can't figure out where to go from here.  My only ideas are that I need to somehow get higher into the angel-tower, to find the guy from the beginning, or I need to find something to carry the magic water in.
[close]
Any pointers?

lynn

Spoiler
How do you get the ropes tied together.  I put one one hook, another on stone and then cannot connect with third one.  So I cannot get anchor
[close]

Charity

lynn:
Spoiler
Just the two ropes are long enough.  All that's left is to tie 'em.
[close]

Wretched

Lyaer,
Spoiler
When in tower there is something in your inventory that will let you get even higher.
[close]

lynn

[help] How? I can't take the baby with me into the tower, the rope/anchor, spade and saw also does not seem to help [/spoiler]

Rosie

Spoiler
ok got the water in the cup and thought I was going to use it on seeds that I planted, but that doesnt work unless I am not on the pixel.  Baby doesnt want the water either.  Any hints appreciated.  Thank you
[close]

Charity

Rosie:
Spoiler
Nah, you got the right idea with the seeds.  Just click around a bit and he'll water them.  It isn't very clear where you're supposed to click.
[close]

lynn:
Spoiler
You can't bring the baby into the tower.  You'll have to leave him with his mom.
[close]

Rosie

How annoying........ I have been clicking all around that hole for about 5 minutes now.....Nevermind

Spoiler
I took water from the right side upper fountain, because the both fountains were supposedly the magic water, but it wasnt and that is why I was pixel hunting.  You have to put the cup up to the left side fountain and the baby angel who is walking around with you goes up and fills the cup. Then when you go back to the seeds in the ground, there is no pixel hunt. So I finally finished the game..............
[close]

Joyce

Well I am stuck same place as Rosie
Spoiler
I can't water the seeds. I have clicked all over the place where seeds are and nothing is happening. Is the hotspot in that piece of ground that the seeds are in? or somewhere else, I have clicked all over the screen and getting nowhere
[close]

Joyce

thanks Rosie
Spoiler
I took water from right side fountain as well -  great minds think alike LOL
[close]

lynn

Spoiler
Please - How do I get higher in the tower. I have the rope/anchor, spade and saw
[close]

sthomannch

hi lyyn
Spoiler

open inventory, use anchor in the inventory window (not in the main window).
You will grab the hook and can use it a second time.
[/hode]
[close]

lynn

Mordalles

where did you guys get a hook? and ropes? and seeds? im only walking left to right? nothing?

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Rosie

Spoiler
click on the ropes on the boat(3) and the angel will go and get them......then take two of the ropes, tie one to that big rock and the other to the boat.  Tie them together.....Now you can get the anchor........ Use that anchor with the last rope as you will need this for some other part of the game

As far as the seeds go, did you get an apple from a tree yet?
Have you tasted it???
[close]

Mordalles

thanks rosie. still havent got the blue cup, but i suspect i get it once i have all the ropes and stuff?

sthomannch

Mordalles
Spoiler

There is one more level in the tower that you can access. When you climb the first time, open the inventory and use the hook one more time. You can access another floor. Voilà . And... you should do this before you "invite" the baby angel.
[close]

Mordalles

i got the cup, and used it on the leftr hand side on magic water, and the baby goes and get the water, but then i look in my inventory and the blue cup has disappeared?? am i doing something wrong?

Rosie

Mordalles

haha.  :-[ there was a scroll down? i finished it. i gave the baby back to mother and suddenly the cup reappeared. haha. thought it was a bug. i completely missed the scroll down arrows. haha. how embarressing. haha.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk