Ben Jordan Case 5

Started by Grundislav, Sun 02/04/2006 03:10:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammerite

another thing that seemed to be intriguing is that the guy with the cocaine in case 1 left to make a phonecall... ...
... but to who?
that could explain how mr. monk man at the end of case 1 deluxe knew about ben or whatever.
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Tom S. Fox

Yeah, but personally, I think the thing with the phone call was just an excuse, so he could go and hide the cocaine.

Hmm, we should open a ben-jordan-theories-thread, don't cha think?

Hammerite

would we be called bennies or geordies (divveny divveny divveny)

neoen

Did you mention bottle of wine in lost galleon? Especially year of production? And did you remember when was galleon lost?  ;)

Hammerite

no, but maybe i'll replay it to fuel my addiction.

TheCheese33

I bet in Case 8, you find out that cult, Mr. Yatamoto, and the rest of the murderin' gang, were all controlled by a giant lambchop! A giant, evil lambchop, that you get into a Final Fantasy boss battle with. And, of course, since the lambchop is undead, you use your most powerful Curaga spell on it to do insane damage! And then when you kill it, all evil is destroyed, and there's peace on earth, and all of that hippie stuff.

And then, Ben Jordan pulls off his mask and reveals he is and was Jesus all along, and Ben Jordan was just a made-up name! Well, this kind of makes that girl sad (because there's no way she can marry Jesus, because that's probably impossible), and Simon starts playing air guitar because his best friend turned out to be Jesus. And then Percival Jones gets a haircut. The end.

;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Buckethead

shhhht I'm still in day 1!!! I haven't played this game for ages dunno why  :P

SSH

All the mods are at Mittens or this would have been locked a long time ago

Hammerite

does this mean we have the forums to OURSELVES?
this is like those crappy teen movies where they have parties when their parents are out except instead of parties, we can post crap in the Games In Production thread.

MrColossal

Quote from: Hammerite on Mon 21/08/2006 16:33:26
does this mean we have the forums to OURSELVES?
this is like those crappy teen movies where they have parties when their parents are out except instead of parties, we can post crap in the Games In Production thread.

No, this means you post in a mature manner. Not all the mods are gone...
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Hammerite

yeah but we can bribe you right? :=

btw, the year on the wine in ben2 is the same as when the sailors died right?
so i guess they had somethin to do with the old galleon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk