Rukii Airia Tomaroru

Started by ginanubismon, Mon 10/04/2006 04:48:23

Previous topic - Next topic

ginanubismon

www.geocities.com/milleniumenjimon/Rukii

I am sorry not to place this in production but by the time I had the thing running and ready to display it was finished.

But here's the basic infomation.

It's the beginning of a series that is based off the show King Of The Hill and an old story I written for fanfiction.net. The main story is that in an explosion Bobby Hill is changed into a ptite girl and has his/her life thrown into turmoil.

The game is my first game (obvivously) and I have a lot of plans for the next one like puzzles with more then one solution and branching storylines but at the moment I am dipping my toe into the water and trying to get use to AGS.

Thank you for your time.
"I shall call thee, Roger Ellison David Nicouli Etcher Calvin Kevin Sue in honor of what kind of a big jack@$$ you had been to guys like me." ADR -01 Jabberwock Type on fanfiction writers.

Scummbuddy

I haven't had a chance to download it yet, but perhaps add "King of the Hill" in the title of this thread... I have no idea what the name you wrote has to do with with King of the Hill, but I suppose it has to do with the fan fiction.

Congrats on your game. I hope you get some more feedback soon.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

i k a r i

Geocities sucks, down already.. :-\
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Gilbert

Quote from: Scummbuddy on Mon 10/04/2006 05:14:14
I haven't had a chance to download it yet, but perhaps add "King of the Hill" in the title of this thread...

Well, but since the title screen of the game only showed the Japanese text "Rukii Airia Tomaroru" I think the subject is okay (though I don't know what that means, I don't know what is "King of the Hill" either).

Kinoko

I don't know what it means either but it's certainly not Japanese @_@ Unless it's some ancient, weird dialect.

Gilbert

It certainly isn't Japanese, but he did use Japanese characters in the title screen:

I think I'm probably one of the last persons who downloaded this before the bandwidth was exceeded, other people may need to wait, stupid Geocities. :P

Vince Twelve

And that's "Rukii Airia Tomaroru" in Katakana.  But I second Kinoko: that's no Japanese that I know.

I also downloaded the game before Geocities went down.  The game is in English, and it seems to be King of the Hill related, I just have no idea what the title has to do with it.

However, the game seems to be riddled with typos, poor graphics, and questionable gameplay.  It could use a lot of work.

Mordalles

hey,

Spoiler

i start off in this room with 3 people, and i cant seem to go anywhere. but when i click on the top somewhere, i entered another room with some white boxes. i cant get out of this room? is this a bug, or is there a way out? and is there only these two rooms in the game?  :)
[close]

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Kaelem Gaen

Oh I got stuck there too
Spoiler
What you do is after you hear that sound look in the corner between the bigger  and smaller propane storage sheds.
[close]

Back to the game for me..

Edit below:
Okay I played through the game twice  First off, I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation... it is always an interesting thing to see how people interpet  Transgenderism (My word I made up just now I think).   

Also ...
Spoiler
I noticed that if you take the Kahn Jr route and then go back to your place and sleep it still says "What happened with Joseph."  if you do redo this game you may one fix that up so that it says something different in Kahn's route.
[close]

Other then that though the game was really good... Though I do hope for more movement and such when/if you continue the series.
~ Chaos, panic, disorder...  My work is done here. ~

blogger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk