Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

Operation Save Blue Cup
A game by: Peder Johnsen
White Hawk Entertainment

####################
A MAGS ENTRY APRIL 2006
####################

You are Benny, the best killer in the city.
The government has hired you to save the kidnapped Blue Cup from an angry Farmer.
They have left you with a gun and a car.

Now you have to kill everything that tries to stop you from saving the Blue Cup.

Screenshots:

Resolution: 320x200 16 Colors.

Downloads:
Filesize: 1.29MB
Download
Mirror

.Sklate.

Just downloaded and played it!

A very amusing and entertaining little game! I must say that the final stage scene really does the game justice! It was just cool to blast away the enemies.

Might I add that the ending was succinctly presented, but made me LOL literally :P

Great job!

Peder 🚀

Stefan Z

This was fun to play.
The joke at the end was great! That alone made it worthwhile to play.

One point though: the enemies on road all start at the same place. Maybe sometimes let them start on the upper side of the road? That'd would make it a bit harder.

good to see you finished it just in time!

Grtz,
Stefan

Peder 🚀

Yeah, I could have made it more difficult, but decided not to think to much about it and just get it done :P.

The idea behind the game was just to see if I was able to find a way to make a shooting game.

Glad you liked it ;D.

Afflict

Played the game in about 5 minutes.. Peder some advice make the enemies spawn randomly cause i just held my cursor on one spot and click click click click next level click click click click next level etc...

The end was interesting like stan ames... The corridor with enemies popping out the hole time also no random. And there are way more left enemies than right enemies that spawn.

PS: Anyway to defend yourself at the boss cause all i did was click his head about 10 times...

the end was funny though. hehe...

.Sklate.

Well, you managed to pull it off!

Couple of tweaks, turn the graphics up a notch and slap in a storyline - you're set on making an AGS shooter! ;D

Peder 🚀

[At Afflict]

Yeah, I know.
I should have made it better :P.
But I been busy with alot of other things, and suddently realized I diddent have as much time as I thought left.
So I had to get it done.

Actually, there shouldent be more enemies at the left side..
BUT, if you dont shoot the enemy in time, he goes against you and attack (cause I am crap at animation, I never made an attack animation for them) and it will dissapear, but a new one will come up.
if you let them attack you, there would been unlimited of enemies in that part!Ã,  :o.

and Last boss only needs 10 shots at him before he dies....

I know I know, it is a simple game!!
hehe:P but I just made it cause I had the idea when I answered to a question about my rules in the MAGS thread.
And I wanted to see if I managed to find a way to make a shooting game:P

I might make a Deluxe version of it in the future, with BETTER grapichs, more music, sounds, more enemies etc.

Afflict

lol

seriously there are more i killed all of them 100 percent health only lost health at boss cause cant duck or avoid attack?

But none the less you have a shooter game made :)

Keep it up Peder you have been very productive recently I mean three games already! (recently)

Cheers

Afflict

Peder 🚀

Well, that is wierd though, cause I used just the same script for both the snakes and the "monsters". So there is not supposed to be..
But hey, Might be a fault in my script...

ehrm, I mean, something wrong with AGS.......  ::)

Hehe, I been having fun for sure ;D.

More games is comming :P.
But it will probably be a while till they get released..

Petra

Hi Peder,

just wanted to thank you for the 4.th nice little game within such a short time!

Even though I'm more the "adventurer", I really liked your dangerous shooting game ;D

For me you have prooved that you are able to make all kinds of games!!
Really good job!

The green monsters were amazing and the end really funny!!!

Looking forward to see more!!!

And good luck for the MAGS award!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk