King's Quest 2 VGA has been released!

Started by Erpy, Tue 03/12/2002 06:56:28

Previous topic - Next topic

The RPG Creator

Ah! That's great...there's even signatures with my name in it!

But seriously, I was joking about each monster having its own personality. A lot of them do, but not all 11,000 (there are really that many monsters in the game already..I have screenshots to prove it) But that was the only joke I made, just about. There may have been a couple others...I don't like to be serious all the time.

You might be asking yourself...."how does this guy have over 11,000 different screenshots?"

Well, what it is, is one screenshot of my monsters directory. I've already imported all the monster I plan to use. And no, this isn't an AGS game. This is for rm2k which is much bigger, but easier to use.

My AGS game will not have nearly this amount of stuff in it, since it's a solid adventure game.
The game would take a lot longer than 10,000 hours to finish if it did.

Hahaha, I can't believe this thread has not been deleted yet. What's wrong with these moderators here?

The RPG Creator

Well actually compared to the way I've acted on other boards, I've been an angel here.

Barcik

Ok, that's getting out of proportions. Moderators, ban him, lock the thread, format your c: drive, do whatever is needed.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

The RPG Creator

Why don't you format yours? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I dont use C drive anyway.
I use the Y:\ drive

idiot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk