Johnny Danger!

Started by zewb, Mon 12/06/2006 22:33:06

Previous topic - Next topic

zewb

Be gentle; this is my first game ever.

Synopsis: Johnny Danger is a nobody who has just won an all expenses paid cruise to the Bahamas, but what he does not realize is that he's going on a much bigger adventure...

Download it here:

http://www.visualanimations.com/agsgames/danger.rar

(It's a RAR file, so you might want to download WinRAR.)

So...enjoy the game, and PLEASE inform me of any bugs you find, and please give constructive criticism.

Thanks!

Dave Gilbert

Screenshots please?

edit: nevermind.  firefox blanks out broken links.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

It's a good first game, unfortunately I think it is currently unbeatable.

Spoiler
after you take out the robot and get the keycard you can't return to the room with the locker because it thinks the robot is still alive.
[close]

Kweepa

Yes, I had the same problem as you ProgZ.
Perhaps it's because
Spoiler

I tried to enter the room when the robot was still alive - it let me but the player wasn't visible.
[close]

Nice game though. It reminds me of old RON games. Plus, is it an homage to "Galactic Odyssey" by Keith Laumer?

Spoiler

Johnny Danger instead of Billy Danger, plus the main character accidentally stumbles into a spaceship that immediately takes off.
[close]
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Rosie

Nice game for a first one,,,,unfortunately I am also in the same spot as the two above.  And when you keep touching the robot, it keeps saying that you get the card. 

marko33

What the!! I'm stuck! gosh darn it! a bug when you get the card you can't go back into the room!

i k a r i

Quote from: marko33 on Tue 13/06/2006 08:29:44
What the!! I'm stuck! gosh darn it! a bug when you get the card you can't go back into the room!

why don't you read what everyone else wrote..

Nice game ..can't wait to be able to finish it =P

QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

jasonjkay

I want to play it but the link wont let me download :(
EDIT:
Yay I downloaded it  ;D
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsresources/ - Mods, plugins and templates.

zewb

Sorry guys, I was afraid of this. I fixed the bugs, revamped some stuff, and uploaded the new one to the server, same link. I hope you will still be able to restore your games and not have to start all over again. If you do, don't be too upset; the game is pretty short.

Again, I apologize for not making sure the game was beatable in the first place.

PS: Jason, you must have tried to download it while i was uploading the new one. Try it again, it should work now.

PPS: In response to Steve's question, no, it's not a homage to Galactic Odyssey. In fact, I've never even heard of Galactic Odyssey until you mentioned it.

chooj

jasonjkay

Quote from: chooj on Tue 13/06/2006 13:36:48
you are really suck!
What? Are you trying to insult somebody?

zewb

Quote from: jasonjkay on Tue 13/06/2006 13:39:11
Quote from: chooj on Tue 13/06/2006 13:36:48
you are really suck!
What? Are you trying to insult somebody?

Just try not to pay attention to him.

chooj

this was just the joke i was not paying anyone;) just try better :D

chooj

just try better next time and listen to the music of adventure gaming, I think your threat should be locked up becouse theres no pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D ;)

jasonjkay

Quote from: chooj on Tue 13/06/2006 13:53:58
just try better next time and listen to the music of adventure gaming, I think your threat should be locked up becouse theres no pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D ;)
No pictures are required for completed games, thats only for games in production.

KristjanMan

Me like it... No realy good game :) Hope to see more adventures of Donny Johnny Danger
- They are all from AGS coloringball

Dreamless

Mmmmm....Less f**k and more funny dialogs would be nice.
I do like the graphics and the "puzzels". Seen worse!
Really enjoyed playing it though ;)

Rosie

ok, replayed the game again and this time everything worked.  Lots of luck to you as you continue your career in game making.  You can do it......

Mordalles

enjoyed it! you are off to a great start. feels like a yatchzee game.  ;)

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

TassieDevil

;D Yes I enjoyed it too, well done!

Though I have to agree with the statement 4 letter words shouldn't been used in kids game, after all I assume this is a PG13 area... I guess you could fix that easily?

Cheers!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk