MODULE: PersistentSpeech v3.0 - Updated 30 December 2008!

Started by monkey0506, Sun 02/07/2006 04:58:42

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

The PersistentSpeech Module

A module for creating speech that lasts for extended periods of time.

Download the PersistentSpeech module v3.0
Mirror

[NOTES:]

*This module now uses extender methods and is NOT compatible with any version of AGS prior to AGS 3.1!
*This module uses new-style Strings and is NOT compatible with any version of AGS prior to AGS 2.71.

[EDIT:]

30 December 2008 - After only 2 1/2 years I decided it was time I update this (as well as the download link! :P). The module now uses extender methods and supports optional blocking, animation direction, and text alignment! Yay!

02 June 2006 - Uploaded v. 2.1 which contains a grammatical fix (PersistantSpeech to PersistentSpeech), positions text automatically above Character's head, renamed PersistentSpeech.GetLoops to PersistentSpeech.GetFramesRemaining, and made xOffset and yOffset parameters for PersistentSpeech.Say optional.

Kweepa

Sounds interesting.
You spelled Persistent wrong.
Also, GetLoops is a confusing name. Consider GetFramesRemaining.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

monkey0506

Wow Steve...you know...spelling...GAH.

Thanks for the heads up.  I now have to fix everything in the module, then re-upload. Then I'll fix the first post.

And I suppose "GetLoops" is confusing. I'll change the function name.

monkey0506

Quote from: Super AwesomeWarning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

*BUMP*

;D

New version now up. Ch-ch-check it out!

...I mean, c'mon...it's only been two and a half years...why would the forum think I don't want to post here? :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk