a peaceful life.One day you hear in the news that your
friend Jack has been murdered in the same street of your
house.Did any of the Mafia group members survive to seek
revenge?

Download the game-

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=759

VERY GOOD NEWS!!
THE BUG IS FIXED
CHARACTER WALK CYCLE SPEED IS A LOT FASTER.

ENJOY!!

I put lot of time and effort to make this game. I would
be very very greatful if you download and play this game.
Also please write some suggestions, feedback, improvements
and so on for this game. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!!

Fisher

Cute Game, Sameera....

Admittedly, the 'walking' is kinda slow; however, the game is fun.

It kinda ended quickly
Spoiler
As soon as I hit the RAGE guy with the baseball bat, the game ended
[close]

Thanks for your hard work!

thewalrus

Well, I sampled the game out and I do have a lot of issues with it.....

1. There are no hot spots, every thing is a pixel hunt.

2. The walk cycle is extremely slow.

3. The entrances and exits are very poorly defined.

4. Very limited locations and things to interact with.

5. Conversations are limited and repetitive.

6. The game was not very interesting.

Sorry for the complaints but just letting you know what I think.....

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!!!

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

sameera

Quote from: Fisher on Mon 07/08/2006 15:10:00
Cute Game, Sameera....

Admittedly, the 'walking' is kinda slow; however, the game is fun.

It kinda ended quickly
Spoiler
As soon as I hit the RAGE guy with the baseball bat, the game ended
[close]

Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks for the constructive critisism and comments. Fisher the game doesn't end there. What has happened is that the RAGE mafia guy has captured you so you got the game over screen. Please play the game again and hit the mafia guy with the baseball bat again.

The game gets a lot BETTER towards the end. So please play this game. Thank you

linus

I think the general premise of the game is good, however, I must say that I don't really like the way you handled it.

First of all, the complete background story is revealed much too early and everything develops way too fast before you even care for any of the characters.
Spoiler
After the introductory sequence, you practically learn nothing new during the whole game.
[close]

Also, people's behaviour is very strange.
Spoiler
When the main character tells the truth about his past to his friends, they are shocked at first, but then obviously don't care enough to stop watching TV or shutting off the computer. They even give you the trivial task to search for a book completely unrelated to the situation. The police inspector tells the main character details about the case without even knowing who he is talking to and then, after asking his name calls him by his first name.
[close]

The dialog in all capital characters is annoying and should rarely, if ever, be used to convey strong emotion. The same goes for stuttering implied by dashes and suspension points. If people are genuinely shocked or scared, they seldomly start to scream long sentences.

You should post some of your graphics and animations in the Critic's lounge, there's really a lot that's very wrong with them. For example, the perspective is very off sometimes, doors are too small, houses become much larger when you enter them, the main character has a belt buckle on the back side of his belt.

There actually seems to be a bug when
Spoiler
the Mafia guy attacks you. If you don't hit him with the baseball bat, you're dead. If you do hit him, you see a short animation of the Mafia guy being hit and then you are teleported to the room to the right without any explanation.
[close]
I wasn't able to continue the game after that point.

Don't get me wrong, I can see a lot of effort went into this game, but if it is supposed to be a rewarding experience for the player, there's a number of things you need to keep in mind while designing the game. Just remain critical of yourself and keep on practicing and you will definitely improve.

sameera

Thank you everyone for their comments. I'll take them into account and try my best to improve in my next game. Thanks for pointing out the bug

THE STORY GET'S A LOT INTERESTING TOWARDS THE END. SO PLEASE FINISH THE GAME

I'M GOING TO FIX THE BUG AND THE SPEED OF THE WALKING CYCLE SOON. WHEN THIS IS DONE THERE WOULD BE A MESSAGE ABOUT THIS  IN THE FIRST POST.

@LINUS

Code: ags

Yeap there is a small bug. Here is what you should do. Without hitting the MAFIA guy with the baseball bat you should go very close to the switch next to the door. Turn off the switch. Then the room would be dark. Then hit the guy with the baseball bat. Enjoy the rest of the game. Please continue playing because I put most of my effort to my end cutscenes. So please please play 

lakerz

It was a decent game, although quite buggy.  Keep working on your graphic and animation skills and you will no doubt be putting out some good games in the future.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk