The Devil's Shroud part 3

Started by Ketmaier, Mon 14/08/2006 23:23:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketmaier

After one year you can finally download the third part of The Devil's Shroud at http://leok.altervista.org

Marios

hurray at last I am important for once. First person to reply Yeeppp

Petra

Thank's for the link, starting to play now ;D

TassieDevil

Hi!
I saw your announcement a couple of weeks ago; couldn't wait. Now here it is! Thanks, this will be a good week!

Note, I had to rename the executable to DevilPraga.exe to make winsetup.exe work.

Fun - here we goÃ,  ;D

btw... Pressing TAB causes "an error has occured...likely a scripting error ACI 2.62.772. Inventory Screen: one or more inventory screen graphics have been deleted"

splat44

Quote from: TassieDevil on Tue 15/08/2006 22:02:57
Hi!
I saw your announcement a couple of weeks ago; couldn't wait. Now here it is! Thanks, this will be a good week!

Note, I had to rename the executable to DevilPraga.exe to make winsetup.exe work.

Fun - here we goÃ,  ;D

btw... Pressing TAB causes "an error has occured...likely a scripting error ACI 2.62.772. Inventory Screen: one or more inventory screen graphics have been deleted"

Although, I have the same bug message, I don't believe we need using the TAB when we can access inventory using right clicking.

lakerz

Just finished playing part 3.  I love this series, as each one has some very fiendish puzzles.  8)  Looking forward to part 4 for sure.

Cinfa

put the game in the game section of AGS site, I know altervista doesn't allow direct linking, but you can write the page link as download link and it will work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk