KoffeeKrisis - Episode I: The subtitle free quest!

Started by Akatosh, Sun 27/08/2006 15:13:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Akatosh

Yeah, what is there much to say... er... KoffeeKrisis - Episode I: The subtitle free quest! is released, after 6 weeks of scripting mania!

The end is a bit unsatisfying  ;D, I know, but hey - if it was *not* unsatisfying, what reason would there to be for doing Episode II?

http://www.rogepost.com/dn/au9m/Koffee+Krisis+Episode+I+1.0.1.zip

MYKAYEL

Downloading now. Let's see what you've got.  ;D
I'll reply just as soon as I start playing.

Nostradamus

screenshot?

It is customary to supply a screenshot around here..

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Akatosh

Perhaps I should mention the game doesn't feature subtitles...

...the screenshot is taken from the 100% german version. This one basically has german speech, but it does feature an english translation.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Huh? You call it "subtitle free", so you post a screenie with a quite cool subtitle system, and then annouce it doesn't feature subtitles?

*BRAIN MELTDOWN*
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Akatosh

The in-screenie text is paint translated. 'Subtitle-free quest', you see? Double ironic!  ;D

But if you're really thinking it was cool, I could do the next one - Kristmas Krisis, more a stuff-testing interlude - with subtitles 

You guys never satisfied ::)

lakerz

So far so good Akatosh, although the game isn't making too much sense to me thus far.  :P  I'm guessing it's supposed to be an "out there" experience.  Can anyone hop over to the hints forum though cause I'm stuck.

lakerz

Okay, now that I finished the game, I can say it was pretty decent.  Honestly, the story made little sense to me though.  But the puzzles were fairly challenging (library one had me going until your hint), and the graphics were quite competent.  I noticed you said there were 4-5 bonus puzzles to solve...I only saw one of them.  Bottom line, Koffee Krisis was a good effort!  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk