Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubel

Yayness! Happy 25th Chris Jones! \^-^/

Wow, I found a hidden smiley! :=

Disco

Happy birthday Mr. Quarter Century :D. Yes now it is more practical to think in terms of centuries, or fractions thereof (Ooh, the controversy :P).

Happy birthday Chris!

edmundito

The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Elliott Hird

GASP! CJ's birthday and nobody's even made Birthday Quest?!?!?! GASP GASP GASP

*ahem*
Happy birthday.

Kweepa

Happy Birthday CJ.
Now that you're 25 it's time to put aside the follies of youth (AGS) and dedicate your life to a higher purpose. Perhaps you could run for mayor of Welwyn Garden City.
We'll miss you!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

ManicMatt

Happy Birthday CJ!

You are the complete stranger who made my adventure game making dreams come true..!

I salute you sir!

veryweirdguy

Happy birthday CJ! You know ALL the awesome guys have a birthday on 20th November.

*cough*

Ishmael

Happy birthday to whoever deems themselves worth it ¬¬
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Mugs

I don't have much to say but...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear CJ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Happy Birthday CJ,  sorry if I'm too late according to other time zones.
Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

edmundito

Quote from: veryweirdguy on Sun 20/11/2005 20:56:53
Happy birthday CJ! You know ALL the awesome guys have a birthday on 20th November.

*cough*

And happy birthday to veryweirdguy! I hope that no one ever puts that running fire out.

---Edit---

Two days later:

Well, happy birthday to Andail, too! He's turning like a million years old today.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Andail

Quote from: Edmundo on Mon 21/11/2005 00:29:36

Well, happy birthday to Andail, too! He's turning like a million years old today.

Yep. And I'm experiencing some of the million-year-crisis.

Pumaman

Hehe, thanks guys  :)

Happy birthday verywierdguy; and Andail, now that you've turned 25, you should pop round and I can tell you all about how the world has changed since I was that age.

Scummbuddy

Fluke hid his birthday.... and I was going to wish him a happy birthday, which was originally on the calendar on Dec 25, which would have made him the first AGS'er to have a Christmas Day, but I don't know if it was just a joke now. Well, happy birthday to our other member... Jesus.  Wow, ressurecting oneself just to ressurect adventure games.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Phemar

Happy Birthday Petteri! Continue making cool tunes!

Gregjazz

Quote from: Eyebag on Sat 24/12/2005 08:02:26
Happy Birthday Petteri! Continue making cool tunes!

Dang, you beat me to it!

Happy Birthday Petteri!!

Ubel

Paljon onnea vaaaan!
Paljon onneeeaaa vaaaaan!
Paljon oooonneeeaaa Petteri!
Paaaljon oooonneeeaaaaa vaaaaan!

Happy birthday, Pete. I want to thank you for all the help you have given to me considering music. You've made awesome music for my projects and have given great critics on some of my own tunes. So thanks. And merry christmas! :)

Ginny

Happy Birthday everyone I missed (CJ, veryweirdguy, Andail, Petteri).
As for today, happy birthday... Jesus?
;)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Akumayo

I hope that this gets moved to the popular threads section soon... otherwise it will just.. float here, atop the gen-gen... that would be annoying no?
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Domino

This thread becoming annoying...Yes!! I get offended when people have birthdays!!  :)

Happy Birthday to the people i have missed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk