Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

BOYD1981

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Happy getting older day :).

Haddas

IndieBoy

Well thank you guys. Also Haddas, I am already there.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

LUniqueDan

Happy Birthday Indianna Boy !
- Now you can upgrade to a less console-style palette. :=
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

Happy Birthday Indie.. go go..go.. go.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

bicilotti

Happy birthday Indieboy, get yourself a bottle of Gin and celebrate!

And don't drink and drive, yay for your passed test!

lo_res_man

Happy Birthday to  MrColossal who will turn 27 today, to Axe_Gaijin who at 36 is only 4 years from the big four-o, La Lore who has as many years as a day has hours, and last but not least. . . D, who   in turning 20, is only one year from all the pleasures of adulthood, don't worry, the next one will come soon enough.
And so I say to these Noble AGS'ers, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

LimpingFish

No, no, no...that's not how you do it. What's the point in saying happy birthday to people who haven't logged in since 2003?! You only say happy birthday to people currently active, so that when your birthday rolls around they'll say happy birthday to you, and you can pretend that you have friends! It's a win/win situation!

Now, I'll just press the "Send PM" button...

Oh crap.

Happy birthday fellow Virgo..ians.

Factoid: In medical astrology, Virgo governs the intestines, digestion, spleen and nervous system. Score!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Zahiad

hy plz give me games saved

Sylvr

Aaannnyway... well, it looks like this thread has been a bit dead

so

Happy Birthday Oliwerko!
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Dualnames

Happy Birthday Oli, so why would anyone post for saved games in a happy birth thread?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

OneDollar

bicilotti

Quote from: OneDollar on Mon 03/11/2008 11:00:09
Happy birthday Ben304!

Yeah, Ben's our man, happy birthday!

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Buckethead

Happy birthday Ben, have a good day!  ;)

Sylvr

| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

TwinMoon

Happy birthday Ben!
I'd buy you a beer if there wasn't half a world between us  ;D

Dualnames

Trent R

Happy birthday Ben!
Did you eat lots of cake?

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk