Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

bicilotti

Happy birthday to chess player Minimi!

Minimi

Thanks bicilotti, i vaguely do remember I have played someone online with a chess game, was that you?

bicilotti

Quote from: Minimi on Mon 02/02/2009 02:12:26
Thanks bicilotti, i vaguely do remember I have played someone online with a chess game, was that you?

Indeed!

BOYD1981

oh shit, nm

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Dualnames

Happy birthday Minimi!! Miss you at stickam.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Rolf

Yes I am 17 years old today. It makes me happier then man take a bath to a final 17. I have been lurking the forums yet, but I had to leave a message congratulated on turning 17. It was quite difficult, but somehow I managed it.  ??? ???

bicilotti

Quote from: Rolf on Thu 12/02/2009 01:29:01
Yes I am 17 years old today. It makes me happier then man take a bath to a final 17. I have been lurking the forums yet, but I had to leave a message congratulated on turning 17. It was quite difficult, but somehow I managed it.  ??? ???

Happy 17 Rolf!

Trihan

Happy birthday Rolf and everyone else whose birthday it is/was/will be!

Ubel

OH MY GOD! Rolf is back! I'm a huge HUGE fan of yours. Will you sign my butt?

Happy birthday!

Galen

Happy 17th rolf! Happy 17th err I mean 13th, me.  :-X

LimpingFish

Happy Birthday moderationings go to...Darth Mandarb! Eight months ahead of me in this quest of SOUL-CRUSHING DRUDGERY CALLED...LIFE!

I mean...

Best wishes, Darth! \o/
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

ThreeOhFour

LUniqueDan

Happy Birthday to the bestest Thread Closer of all time!
Cheers! (God the 30's are a such a long period of life)
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

Happy Birthday to the man who pmed me first..(I broke the rules but it's the gesture that counts)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ghost

Happy Birthday indeed, Darth- we're level now.

Domino

IndieBoy

Happy Birthday Darth! Now go finish A Friend Indeed 2!
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Trent R

Happy Birthday Darth! Truly, the forums would be crowded with useless threads without you.

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

LimpingFish

Happy Birthday to...Renal Shutdown!

He'll always be Iqu to me. Hooray!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Trent R

Happy birthday to Revan too.

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk