Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

bicilotti

ThreeOhFour

Happy birthday to Uhfgood and Radiant :)

Stee

<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

ThreeOhFour

Happy birthday Pablo and Miez  :D

bicilotti

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Stee

Happy Birthday Miez and Pablo.

Miez, Your roughly twice the age of me now  :P

Hope you guys have/had a great day
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Ubel

Stee

And now Happy Birthday to Al_Ninio, whose been celebrating early, tut.

Also a milestone Happy 40th to Leon.

Enjoy

Dualnames

Happy Birthday to Leon (don't worry man you'll get that signal)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Vince Twelve

Happy Birthday The Ivy!  (Even though you're not on the birthday calendar)

ThreeOhFour

Happy birthday to Leon (now that it is his actual birthday  8))

OneDollar

Writer of a million walkthroughs, happy birthday Leon!

Stee

Happy Birthday Leon! I'd love to have 2 Birthdays a year! However does that mean you are only actually 20?  :P

bicilotti

You should write a book Leon: "My first 40 years (walkthrough)". Happy birthday and thanks for everything you've done so far!

arj0n

Happy Birthday/Jubilee Leon aka The Walkthroughman!!

Dualnames

Happy birthday again to Leon, may the game that will not allow him to finish it, be never released!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Leon

Thanks to all. Although I'm too busy with real  life to write at the moment (which is good in our case), I'll be back soon with 40 years more of walkthroughs, beta's (really, Miguel & Scruff) and translations (almost done Dual!).
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Dualnames

Quote from: Leon on Thu 03/09/2009 07:32:51
Thanks to all. Although I'm too busy to write real life at the moment (which is good in our case), I'll be back soon with 40 years more of walkthroughs, beta's (really, Miguel & Scruff) and translations (almost done Dual!).

No bloody worries mate, time is an illusion anyways.

ThreeOhFour

Happy birthday to Gilbet!  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk