Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

abstauber

Happy Birthday Monkey! Happy Easter everyone else :)

Danman

Happy birthday  Monkey ;D

monkey0506

A bit late for most of you (22:09 GMT-6) but Happy Easter anyway. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Twenty-two it is then. :)

Awesome day at my friends' house..and a busy week ahead (and by "busy" I mean "eventful", in a good way) so..I should probably get some sleep while I can. :P

Dualnames

Happy birthday Monkey_05_06, may you be happy than right any day (though i doubt it!) :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Questionable

F**k You Monkey... F**k You.

He knows what he did.

P.S. Happy 40th!
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

arj0n

Stee

Happy birthday matt/tier

Also happy 30th to esper. I enjoy your games, I'm still waiting for project SMASH.

Have fun you old people  ;D
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Danman

Happy Birthday Domithan

NsMn

Jim Reed

Happy birthday Domithan!

Bulbapuck

Happy birthday Domithan :D

Questionable

Quote from: Bulbapuck on Fri 09/04/2010 18:18:10
Happy birthday Domithan :D

F**K you Domithan!

F**k you...

You know what you did.

P.S. Happy birthday, you cunt!
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Dualnames

Happy birthday Living Domithan Deluxe.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LRH

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! (Although over in the other part of the world it's April 10th...but over here I still have 5 more hours so yay!)

arj0n

Happy Birthday Mr. Danger  ;)

abstauber

Dualnames

Happy Birthday

AstroChicken poc301!!!

Saberteeth

Happy birthday to Crapman, who is 1010 today!  :o

Dataflashsabot

Happy 16th birthday to me! Also happy birthday to  Paper Carnival, Matchew, timmle, and Mc Greg!

abstauber

Happy beer drinking age, Dataflashsabot ;D (at least here in germany)

Also: Happy belated birthday Ascovel.

Sorry that I've missed that!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk