Domino

Happy Birthday Ponch..You Old Fart.  :)

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Stee

Happy Birthday Ponch!

Hopefully old age wont stop you from barn running  :P
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Dualnames

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN WITH THE PLAN.
MAY WE ALL BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BECOME 1% AS AWESOME AS YOU ARE.

TRUTH IS ONLY PONCH CAN BEAT PONCH.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

m0ds

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PONCH

as some stupid advert on TV would say:

I LIKE THE WAYYYY YOU MOOO

Ponch

I'm back! And a little drunk. Thanks to all of you for the nice birthdy wishes :D

Im gonna watch my new dvd and go to bed. Night!  :=

Tabata

... to the youngest lookin' cow of all in that age, that spread a wonderful spirit in this forum!
One of your countless groupies is wishing you a very nice and special cow-day,
followed by a wonderful year, like you want it!

cat

Happy birthday, Mr. chief baker! Have a moo day!

TomatoesInTheHead

Happy one, Ponch! You're 93 now! :D
A big moo to you!

Dualnames

I usually restrict myself to one happy birthday. But this is Ponch.

SO HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS MAN. AGAIN.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

abstauber

Happy Birthday, lord of the cows and preserver of full saturated colors :D

(__)
      (oo)
     /'~~~-m
    /  ' '  ` )
   |      / |
   |  |  | |
   |___|_|
   // || ||
  *   w w

Spoiler
can't always provide the same ascii cow, so here's Cow'nt Dracula
[close]

Ghost

And a happy one to 2d_Matti, who actually has the decency to follow my blog!

Ponch

Thanks everyone. My b-day turned out to be a great one.

Also, a preemptive happy birthday to Ben304. I know I'm a little early, but I always miss the b-day notices until it's too late.  :-\ 

ThreeOhFour

Haha thanks Ponch :D

I'll come back and read this when it is my birthday and think "Aww, he remembered that he wouldn't remember! How thoughtful!"  :-*

Also, does having birthdays within a week of each other mean we get to form a special gang with our own treehouse?  :D

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Sun 30/10/2011 01:01:12
does having birthdays within a week of each other mean we get to form a special gang with our own treehouse?  :D

Sure. But weren't we gong to do that anyway?  :=

Frodo

Bappy Hirthday Ponch - fan of cows everywhere, and chief bake-sale guy.   ;D
Hope you had a great day.   ;D

So what dvd did you get?   :=

Peder 🚀

Happy birthday 2 days late Ponch!

Ponch

Two days late? Maybe where you are. But here in Texas, it's still barely my birthday (for two and a half more hours anyway). Thanks for the well wishes! And I'd tell Frodo what DVD I got, but I'm thinking about strip mining it for "inspiration" (the French call it "homage") for a game next summer.

Seriously though, everyone. Thanks so much for all the kind words. I really, really appreciate them. Now let's go celebrate someone else b-day. I feel like I'm hogging all the love around here. ;)

LUniqueDan

Happy Birthday Ponch,

Dan - Proudly member of the AGS old farts conspiracy.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ponch

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Mon 31/10/2011 22:10:18
Dan - Proudly member of the AGS old farts conspiracy.

Wonderful! We need more old farts around here. Too many dang kids on my internet lawn, if you ask me. With their wrapped music and their youtubes and mixing letters and numbers together like they do. Ben304? What sort of name is that? And StudioIcey3? You call that a proper name? Nonsense, that's what it is!

/ Pulls up his pants to his ribcage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk