"For the People"

Started by LGM, Sun 03/09/2006 00:02:29

Previous topic - Next topic

LGM

Well, it's been officially released, so I must officially pimp it on the AGS forums.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. The new Metrolites CD "For the People" was officially released last night (though it's been available on the web for a good couple of weeks). Who are the Metrolites? Well, I'm sure I've mentioned them before, but they are a band from the Quad Cities, a metropolitan area on the border of Illinois and Iowa. A recent incarnation of the band was the Kabalas, which was actually quite popular in the 90's in at least a few different circles.

Anyway, I just wanted to inform those who like the Jazz, Spy, 60's Longue sci-fi fusion music about the release. If you are one who enjoys music, you will find something to love in this new album. The group is very talented, and their music is original, catchy, and overall entertaining. Plus, I helped create the cover (along with the help of evil1359) and took a substantial amount of the photography featured in the album artwork and on their webpage.

Well, enough talking. Check out the CD here: http://cdbaby.com/cd/metrolites2

edit: And here's an article about them: http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2006/08/31/entertainment/music/doc44f663c61ac01484338859.txt
You. Me. Denny's.

Nikolas

I'm listening and I'm fancying it... yay! Very nice music... Go to the site guys. You can listen a part of every track. It's worth it.

Tuomas

I really like this music. It's not shit as I assumed ::) I like their ideas and especially the guitar things... but I really don't like the singer. I don't know why, but I really don't like it. sooo... I'll happily listen to the instrumentals again :)

Evil

In case you were wondering, this is "secret project" LGM and I were doing. The one with the wheat. :D

I promise you, if you buy this, you will not be disappointed. Need not even bother to listen to the previews. It is THE best CD I own.

LGM

And that statement isn't bias in any way!

You're not the only one on the singing. The singer even knows his voice isn't that pleasant. But it's part of their persona. Without it, they wouldn't be the Metrolites. Luckily, he doesn't sing that much in this album. It's bearable, at least.
You. Me. Denny's.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk