lord of the bytes: an AGS movie

Started by deltree, Fri 13/12/2002 14:53:52

Previous topic - Next topic

deltree

hi there!
I've released a 45 mn movie called "lord of the bytes"
It's been made with AGS and I hope you'll enjoy it!

http://www.d3ltr33.fr.st

Timosity

I just watched all 13 episodes in a row, It's definately watchable, I liked how Jimmy just kicks the crap out of everyone. The animations are pretty cool, did you rip them from the games somehow? and the start, did you rip the backgrounds straight from double dragon?
All the different characters styles are pretty acurate.
I was never a big fan of mario and double dragon, but there wasn't much choice of games in those days and you definately couldn't play them on a home computer, well the nintendo with mario started the arcade games at home, well maybe the atari with pong or whatever it was called.

It was quite impressive.

One of my friends just bought the original Double Dragon Arcade machine dirt cheap, you even have to open it up and press a button to get credits.

Anyways deltree, It brought back some childhood memories

BTW: in the English version, part 9 (i think 9) still has the GUI active

-

It`s cool... I watched the first nine parts now. After the first two parts I was shortly before to stop watching it, because I don`t like the first and second chapter so much. But it becomes extremly funny in the other chapters.

deltree

Hi,
That's a good thing to hear that you prefer the other chapters than the 2 first.
actually, for episode 1 and 2 , I was forced to use the double dragon game background, actually, I didn't enjoy doing it a lot, but I needed to get people attention with something they knew.
oh, ok, I enjoy double dragon too.
in episode 3 to 13, things are really cool for me  since I can use every character I want and every background too.
I had a lot more fun doing episode 3 to 13 than episode 1 and 2.
It's nice to hear that someone really appreciated it.

petaglair

super un français
ça va? je vais télécharger tes trucs des que j'ai un peu de forfait...

Pétaglair du 91

edit:
impossible de telecharger
on me dit qu'on doit passer par ton site alors que je passe déjà  par ton site à  la base
Avec Nutricrotte° je voie là  differanse j'est même developper du mucsle

Quickstrike

GREAT!  Are you going to make Chapter 2?  I look forward to it.  
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

deltree

Quote from: Quikstrike89 on Mon 30/12/2002 23:51:34GREAT!  Are you going to make Chapter 2?  I look forward to it.  

I'm working on the background frame of the chapter 2 at that time.
The background pictures WILL be much greater than the 1st chapter, it will have good textures and nice architectures this time.

I won't use 3DSMAX anymore, but the quake 3 arena engine (it will be in 2D still, I'll make snapshot from home made levels). I can tell you the graphical result is sometime excellent (better than the 1st chap, anyway).

The second chapter will be called: "Memoria".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk