TiLTOR

Started by H!, Wed 13/09/2006 10:00:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Erenan

Quote from: sovka on Tue 19/09/2006 10:24:41
I have a question of my own though. To my surprise no other planet was unlocked after I finished Uranus. How do I access the remaining bonus levels?

??? I am wondering about this as well. ???
The Bunker

H!

Wow guys! Im really happy for all the discussion it's awesome to follow...
And Blueskirt..... That's FAST!! I am impressed! Was it too easy??

I'd love to see some highscores if anyone got any!

No more planets? Why is that???Ã,  ::)
Keep trying! ;D

blueskirt

Nah it's not because the game was easy, after all It took me nearly 6 hours to finish the game the first time, the levels were particuliary tormenting at the end. It's because when you play the adventure mode, you can save anytime you want. So, when I arrived at a tough level, I saved and practiced until I knew the level by heart, then I reloaded and finished the level while the solution was still fresh in my memory. Time run highscore for the adventure mode shouldn't allow you to save between the levels.

As for unlocking Neptune and Pluto, I have a few idea myself, like finishing the adventure mode without saving, without dying or with a time of 9:59:59. But I stopped to play the game last week because I seriously needed a break. Everytime I was idle, I imagined little red cubes at whatever I was currently looking at (walls, text on webpages, TV, etc.) and I imagined it moving around as if I tilted left or right.

As for highscores:

Moon - 1:28
Mars - 4:13
Mercury - 8:29
Jupiter - 9:59
Venus - 4:00
Saturn - 6:28
Sun - 48:38
Earth - 3:27
Uranus - 2:13

Erenan

My high scores at the present moment:

Moon - 1:26
Mars - 2:31
Mercury - 1:35
Jupiter - 2:34
Venus - 2:49
Saturn - 2:54
Sun - 6:34
Earth - 3:56
Uranus - 5:39
The Bunker

H!

That is pretty amazing highscores I have to say!Ã,  :o

And again: It feels really really great to hear you guys actually enjoyed it for such a long time! Makes me stoked to continue making more games...

Oh... To unlock the next planets isnt really anything fancy...

Edit: You actually play Earth?? Be carefull!!Ã,  :P

Besh

Very very very very nice game! I love it.
With AGS not only great adventure but also great arcade.

That's the way I like (or if you prefer) - That's the way,(aha aha) I like it (aha aha)...

here my final stats:
deaths: 179
tilt left: 4003
tilt right: 4034
time: too much

Again, GREAT GAME!!!
"Spread our codes to the stars,
You can rescue us all"
- Muse

Erenan

Quote from: H! on Wed 27/09/2006 02:46:41
And again: It feels really really great to hear you guys actually enjoyed it for such a long time! Make me stoked to continue making more games...

And I am stoked to play any games you make in the future. ;)

QuoteEdit: You actually play Earth?? Be carefull!!  :P

I only played it once. I really wanted to unlock Uranus.

EDIT: Well, twice now.
The Bunker

MrColossal

Quote from: Erenan on Wed 27/09/2006 06:39:28
I only played it once. I really wanted to unlock Uranus.

Must... Resist... Obvious... Joke!

But I just wanted to say that I play very few games, especially not puzzle games. But Tiltor is so cute and fun that I've played it for 3 hours now and am on The Sun. Hooray for you and congrats on the game!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Erenan

The Bunker

TheJBurger

Congrats on making such a great gameÃ,  :D
It was thouroughly enjoyable and amazing to play.

The music, graphics, gameplay, and presentation were all excellent.

Looking forward to more of your games in the future.Ã,  :)

blueskirt

I changed my monitor, the old one was too dark even with the luminosity and contrast to the max, and all the colors and little details I couldn't see before gave me the motivation to play Tiltor again.

Scratch finishing the game with a time of +10 hours or without saving from the list of things to try 'cause it didn't unlock anything.

In case you're wondering, it took me 37:17 to finish the adventure mode without saving. 33 deaths: crushed twice, and restarted 31 times.

-edit-
Another theory crossed my mind, what if one of those levels, those that aren't perfectly closed, what if one of them had a hole, which, using a path that is insanely complicated, probably more complicated than the exit path itself, allowed you to leave the boundaries of the level and get you to endlessly drift in space and eventually reach one of the locked planet. There's a voice in my head that tell me it's way too overthought and the solution must probably be really simple, and there's a voice in my head that tell me it's so crazy that it could actually be that.Ã,  ;D

-edit 2-
Nope, that didn't work either. I found 3 ways to leave the boundaries in Saturn's last level, the one with tons of holes, but upon reaching the border of the screen, it just did as if it was a wall. Too bad, the spirit was there.

sovka

Nice tries.
Another idea would be to finish adventure mode with zero deaths. I unlocked Earth in under one hour and with 11 deaths, so it should be doable if very frustrating.

blueskirt

To unlock Neptune and Pluto:
Spoiler
Completing twice every planets in the arcade mode will unlock Neptune, completing every planets three times will unlock Pluto.
[close]

My highscores:
Moon - 1:18
Mars - 2:17
Mercury - 1:34
Jupiter - 2:18
Venus - 2:23
Saturn - 2:40
Sun - 5:39
Earth - 2:34
Uranus - 1:52
Neptune - 1:40