SL vs AUS O7 (Cricket game)

Started by sameera, Sat 23/09/2006 06:45:03

Previous topic - Next topic

sameera

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my new cricket game SL vs AUS 07

It is the finals of the 2007 cricket world cup. The match is between Sri Lanka and the mighty Aussies.The situation is really tense. You are Dilshan representing Sri Lanka. Can you score 10 runs of 2 balls against Brett lee and win the cup for Sri Lanka?

This game includes video clips and commentary from Tony Greig. This is also the first cricket game to be made in AGS. Though the game is between Sri Lanka and Australia I invite all the cricket fans to play this game.

Download the game

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=793

I came up with the  bat and ball idea on my own so I'm very pleased with my game. I would appreciate your comments, suggestions, improvements for my game. Thanks

Sameera

Rd27

I played it through (won the game) and here is my thoughts about it.

I think the idea is very nice and neverseen before in AGS (?), but it was way too easy to hit the to the ball. And it was maybe too simply. Just pressing mousebutton at the right time.

Maybe in the next version you could make it harder/more complex to hit the ball.

I don't guite understand the rules of cricket game or the whole game, but it would be also nice to be in the passers shoes :).

But in overall it was nice experience. I hope that you will improve it in future.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk