RON: Sixteen (MAGS September)

Started by FSi++, Sun 24/09/2006 17:31:01

Previous topic - Next topic

FSi++

Okay, today I've fixed couple of bugs here and there, catched some typos, recompiled the game and called it "Release version".  8)

So, join Mika Huy in another surrealistic adventure (it must be her fate) on the small island in Barentsev Sea to defeat the powerful Yahtzee in his another plot against the world! Oh yeah.
There are complete set of SIXTEEN absolutely weird inventory items and no-less weird puzzles. There are: Yahtzee, Captain Mostly, his mom, myself, and the best household item - table that follows you everywhere.

Link:
http://fsi3rd.smtp.ru/16release.rar (0.9 Mb)
Screenshot:

You may still send bug-reports to me. If any.
Hope you'll like it. It's fun.

sergiocornaga

Good so far... although the puzzles I've encountered so far are questionable, even for a game this surreal.

Nostradamus

Interesting, is this a officialy a RON game (probably not), a fan game?, a parody?, a RON game that uses MAGS rules? a MAGS game featuring just featuring RON characters? All of the above?   Interesting choice for a game.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Well, due to the very nature of RON, everything that either is set in the RON world (as opposed to using RON *backgrounds*) or uses RON characters (as opposed to RON *sprites*) is a RON game, innit? "Belusebius' Arrival" is an example of a rather questionable RON game that's still a RON game. Candle had a game that, as I recall, used RON images heavily, but it wasn't a RON game, from what I remember. "Mike's Room", I think it was.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Nostradamus

I was just being positively sarcastic. 

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Oh, right-o. I seem to have a prob with recognizing sarcasm. Sorry. :)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

sergiocornaga

I always find it hard recognizing sarcasm from text... well... not this time, but this is an isolated incident... except for that other time...

Nansober

I like the game so far but when I got stuck I unpacked the walkthrough when I tried to read it a window popped up saying  said I need a password can you help me? ???

Candle

Quote from: Nansober on Wed 27/09/2006 05:02:42
I like the game so far but when I got stuck I unpacked the walkthrough when I tried to read it a window popped up saying  said I need a password can you help me? ???
Someone else that don't read readme's . lol
Walk-through is it walkthrough.rar, the password is "wank-thru" to ensure you're know what you're doing. I mean, come on, it's very short game, you're SURELY able to finish it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk