Pinhead Games

Started by thewalrus, Mon 25/09/2006 02:50:47

Previous topic - Next topic

thewalrus

Has anyone been to Pinhead games web site? They have a few cool adventure games there. I believe that they have been there for awhile but if you've never been there, I recommend checking it out. Make sure to download The Goat in the Grey Fedora..... It's a really nice looking game....

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!!!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Candle

Yes infact I do one of the voices for the  Nick Bounty: The Goat in the Grey Fedora.
Nice games they make , Mark does a good job.
Click the credits link.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

It's nice to post a link in cases like this. ;)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

MashPotato

Here it is, for anyone who doesn't feel like searching: http://www.pinheadgames.com/

I downloaded Grey Fedora a while back, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet... I guess this post is a reminder to me to try and play out my game backlog ^_^

EDIT: Odd, the links work for me...

Candle

You can find the links to the games here on google as he has moved them to otterarchives.com they don't work on his main page to the games ?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Pinhead+games&btnG=Google+Search

Nostradamus

I played Brain Hotel and enjoyed it, it had an interesting comic book feel, though there were some frustarting puzzles. Didn't nkow they made other game. Will try them.

jetxl

I think they are making a zombie adventure with the lassie engine. I could be wrong.

thewalrus

Sorry for not providing the link in the original post. Thanks for those of you who placed the link on this post....
     Mashed, yeah, start playing the Goat in the Grey Fedora, it's an excellent game.

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!!!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Disco

Quote from: jet on Mon 25/09/2006 15:33:33
I think they are making a zombie adventure with the lassie engine. I could be wrong.

Correct, they are co-producing Nearly Departed with designer John Green.

I should try these other Pinhead Games, I've heard a lot about them, just never got around to it. It's interesting using Flash in school for animation, and hearing about games being made with it. I would never have imagined it.

Disco

Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Stayin' Alive!!!!!

ManicMatt

Thanks for the link!

I enjoyed the two detective games very much, but I didn't like "Brain Hotel" at all. It didn't make me laugh, and I kept getting stuck all the time, and then pretty peed when I read the solution. Then the game got bodged up in the elevator so I didn't get that far..

Neil Dnuma

Cool, thanks. The Bounty games are very good!

Neil Dnuma

Stick it up your yeah!/Stick it up your yeah!/Stick it up your yeah!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk