Mittens 2007: Ontario, Canada (Update: Mar 21, 2007)

Started by Quintaros, Tue 10/10/2006 18:54:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Implementor

Had to recheck with my boss and it looks like I'll be able to make it as well, PMing now.

Nacho

We (Lore and me) want to come, and unless something wrong happens we will be there. Going to check the bank info...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Pet Terry

Sorry Darren, but I'm afraid I can't come after all, even though I promised. I just simply can't afford that much money right now, not in few of years actually. I will be getting a summer job, but I will spend that money on other things. So I'm out.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Quintaros

Sorry to hear that Petteri.  I'm sure I'll see you again the next time Mittens is on your side of the Atlantic.

The Ivy

Creed Malay

When's the last I could confirm for this? Cause it's currently in the hang, should knows by midweek-next...
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Quintaros

I'm planning to book on the first of February so I'd like to know how many people are attending by then.  We may be able to accomodate latecomers but there's no certainty.

Creed Malay

Balls. Note me down as a potential latecomer then. It's in the laps of the gods, for the now.  >:(
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

jetxl

I'm going. I'm planning to stay a few weeks in North America this summer.
I'll send some money when I'll get some international transaction forms. PM you later about that.

PS: Lending my body for medical tests was the best idea I ever had.

Chrille

I'd like to go. I've got the money and I've got the time.
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

MrColossal

AWESOME! I want Chrille to come! In fact I demand it!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Quintaros

Quote from: Chrille on Fri 26/01/2007 17:10:16
I'd like to go. I've got the money and I've got the time.

Excellent, Chrille.  I look forward to seeing you again.  Drop me a PM when you get a chance.

AGA

Put me down as pending. I'll let you know for definite ASAP.

SmootH

I'm thinking about it.  It's in toronto right? If so I don't think I'll need lodging.
There is nothing, NOTHING ointment can't cure!

Matt Goble

I'm in!

(Avoids thinking about January's credit card bill...)

Just did a quick look on flights, and Lastminute.com lists all the 'majors' charging around £560 return (London Heathrow - Pearson / Hamilton)

Canadian Affair offers Air Transat (Any Good?) for between £100 & £170 each way, although they can't offer exactly 12th & 18 (which will change anyway?) (London Heathrow - Toronto)

Zoom Airlines offers flights from £100-110 each way (London Gatwick - Toronto).

If people want to fly from London Heathrow or Gatwick you can crash at my house, then get the bus to Heathrow - you can from there get a coach to Gatwick (That's what I did for Benidorme).

Scummbuddy

m0ds, I suppose I will just have to mail you twinkies or something to help you pass the time.

I will be coming. I know, I know, hold your applause. Maybe even the elusive ScubaChic will come.  :o
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

m0ds

Scummbuddy, thanks - I think I need them! I'm pretty depressed I can't make it, but I will try and save up. The only problem is, as I mentioned, if I can go I may not know until 5 days before :P So I might have to sleep on the grass, lol!

lo_res_man

We'll sleep in the rafters if we have to, but if you can make it m0ds it would be so great. :D
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

SSH

Canadian Affair are OK, I went with them to Toronto, back in 2005.

Disco

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk