SAW (New link)

Started by Pedro, Sun 22/10/2006 12:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

IN ENGLISH, IN ENGLISH, IN ENGLISH

The game is in spanish and ENGLISH!.

The game which follows the movie plot and with new original events.

With two surprising alternative endings!!

You can handle two characters!!

This is the same SAW game posted here before, but its size is 20mb less, and it's better.

EDIT: New link

m0ds

Hi there, I'm having trouble finding the English version on your Spanish website. Could you post a direct link? Many thanks :D

Joe

Copinstar © Oficial Site

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

M0ds, the regular download link includes the "english.tra" file. ;)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

thewalrus

Thanks, I was having the same problem finding the correct link!

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Artphreak

I was wondering if there was a download for just the English translation file--I have a dial-up and I already downloaded the game (not realizing it was in Spanish)... ;D
"Art is when I get up in the morning, but my definition ends there...you know it doesn't seem fair, I spend my whole life creating something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

R4L

Fun game so far! But im stuck...

Spoiler
I have the uncomplete saw, two shards of glass, i found the number on allan's neck, i found the axe, i have a cork, rope with hook, key1, tapes, batteries, player, and piece of paper, but i have no clue what to do with any of the stuff. I tried combining them but to no avail.
[close]

thewalrus

Hmmm, I can't seem to get the game to run in English... I went to the setup menu and it says that I am running it in laungauge:english translation but it's still in Spanish! Anyone know what I am supposed to do???
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

Buckethead

the start up screen will always be in spanish, have you tried getting any further?

thewalrus

I don't know what option to click on once the start up screen comes on.....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

Joe

Quote from: thewalrus on Tue 24/10/2006 02:51:18
     Hmmm, I can't seem to get the game to run in English... I went to the setup menu and it says that I am running it in laungauge:english translation but it's still in Spanish! Anyone know what I am supposed to do???

I think you should uninstall everything related to SAW and then install it again With the updated game.

If it doesn't work I don't know what to tell you... Everybody say it works, and it works on my computer...

And here are the option translated:
Jugar - Play
Configuración - Settings
Desinstalar - Uninstall
Páginas web - Web sites
Salir - Exit

I think it has a logic order...
Copinstar © Oficial Site

pattica

I just finished your game.it was awesome.little hard to figure out but thanks to hints I made it through it. best game Ive played in a long time. thank you for posting it. ;D

Candle

Joe

Quote from: Candle on Wed 25/10/2006 20:59:47
For those that don't like installers.

I don't know what you did, in my last edit of this game its size was 40mb, why is it 60mb again?
If you're thinking of reuploading this game with 40mb, I'd ask you to upload it in www.450mb.com
Copinstar © Oficial Site

Candle

I just took out the uninstaller part and zip it . thats all.

Joe

Still don't know why the game is now 20mb larger... but it's ok never mind :)
Copinstar © Oficial Site

Kweepa

It's because you used Inno Setup which uses the best compression of 7zip, bzip and zip.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Candle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk