Newbies introduce yourselves here!

Started by Queen Kara, Wed 21/04/2004 00:20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeel

Welcome Nico and reg42.

Quote from: reg42 on Tue 18/10/2016 00:46:40
I'm a TEFL teacher in Japan and other than that I'm just happy to be here.
You need to get in touch with Mandle and Stupot+ here. While I'm not sure about Mandle, I do know that Stupot+ is also a TEFL in Japan.

Ashava

hi everybody
cool forum
a lot of useful information

Danvzare

Quote from: Ashava on Mon 09/01/2017 23:01:24
hi everybody
cool forum
a lot of useful information
That's the shorted introduction I've ever seen.
Welcome. :-D

Hazel

Hello everyone :)

I'm a designer who loves to play videogames (adventure and rpg are my favorites) and i always wanted to create a game so i started to learn about game development.
I recently found AGS and it looks nice and its community too. I hope be able to make a lot of games in the future.

Slasher

Welcome to AGS Hazel,

Enjoy your time here. There are lots of people that will help guide you into making your first AGS game.

Read the Help Manual and search the forums for answers to questions you may have first and if you can't find what you are looking for, or don't understand then post a message in the Beginners Forum.

Just don't expect to build the NEXT BIG GAME first time... Little steps are best... along with patience, commitment and above all: fun...

I wish you every success (nod)

slasher

Hazel

Retro Wolf

Welcome Hazel! It is a lovely community (apart from the odd dating site bot it seems), I look forward to see what projects you come up with!

selmiak

Hi Hazel. How old are you? Why not post a picture of you. just for your interest, I'm not the odd but the lovely site dating bot! 8-)

Slasher

Take no notice Hazel..

Selmiak.. you fibber (laugh)

selmiak

slasher, shhhhht, don't tell her upfront that sometimes my odd dating bot brother takes over the account :P

Hazel

lol
Thanks for the welcome Retro Wolf and site dating bot selmiak.  :-D

winfrey

Hi, I am new here. I go by Winfrey.   It took me awhile to register but finally was able to. Thank you CaptainD for your help.  Now to go look around.  :grin:

CaptainD

Aha!  Welcome to the site winfrey, glad you managed to register without any further problems!  ;-D

Slasher

winfrey,

Welcome on-board the crazy train with CaptD as the driver (laugh)

JackkRepublicc

Hi guys!

I've been dabbling in game development for just over a year now, mostly using programs like Gamemaker, but I've recently started using AGS since it's ideal for the type of games I want to make! I look forward to seeing you all around the forum, and if you have any advice for a newbie, I'd really appreciate reading it!

Danvzare

Welcome to the forums JackkRepublicc.
Have fun and make some great games. :-D

riotori

Hey everyone,
Recently stumbled across the joy that is AGS, and figured I'd jump into the forum and introduce myself.
My name's Rio - Animation graduate who deviated from Animating to become an English teacher in Japan instead. After my day job I like to draw things and design, which led me over to you guys since I started writing a game with another teacher.

Always been a video game lover/player, but never imagined I could make one, so thanks, AGS :) I'm enjoying my creativity all over again.

Anyhu.. besides an obvious love of games and animation, I like synth-pop and 80's music with a passion, Japanese pop-rock and I eat way too many sweets.

Nice to meet you all!

NickyNyce

Welcome aboard. Have fun learning AGS and making your first game. We have a great community and there's lots of helpful people around when the time comes.

CaptainD

Welcome to the mad house Rio!  Hope you enjoy it here.

Somniosus

Hey everyone, SP here...the man behind the hopefully;) soon to be well known Somniosus Games. One of my AGS heroes Grundislav once said don't give out a release date so I wont
but yeah I've got something that's almost done but this probably ain't the place to talk about it, so I will leave you with this, AGS is lovely innit! Anyways just my pg13 way of saying hello, not easy for a metalhead and European football fan to do now is it(wrong) cheers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk