The Big Bad Wolf and the Three Little Pigs

Started by Sakkeus, Sun 26/11/2006 15:05:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakkeus

I really don't know if this game deserves it's own topic...
Anyways, I've finally finished my first game.

"Doesn't it bother you, that the Big bad wolf never gets those three annoying piggies?
Well, now is your chance to correct this!
In this game you take the role of the Wolf and chase down the pigs all the way to your cauldron.
Or do you?"
And here's one image of the game (rather old one too):

Here is the version 1.03, fixed a very stupid bug.
In other words just lessens the chance of getting stuck.
Get it from here: http://www.saluuna.org/bigbadwolf.zip (Right click, "save as")

Oh, read the readme too, please. Many things are explained there.

And remember that this is my first one, be gentle! =)

Dreamless

Downloading it now.
Looks promissing :D The screenshot made me curious.
I want to see more of this entry.

Buckethead

ohw no the game and the setup give and error while running them  :'(

Sakkeus

Quote from: Mr. Buckéthead on Sun 26/11/2006 16:04:27
ohw no the game and the setup give and error while running themÃ,  :'(
Does any AGS game work on your computer? I think you're missing some files or something.

Buckethead

every AGS game seems to work besides yours  =(

thewalrus

Looks pretty interesting. I will be downloading shortly. Congratulations on completing your first AGS game. I can't wait to try it out........
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Sakkeus

First bug found and fixed. It messed up the "storyline". Please download again =)
EDIT: If you're on dial-up, then you don't really need to. The bug makes you confused at one point.
But it doesn't necessarily come up.

Babar

Works for me. Nice game so far, enjoyable graphics style

EDIT: Grrrrrr! It took 15 minutes on my crappy dialup. I suppose I should do it again.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Sakkeus

Babar! No! Just don't try to "Pick up " Ben before you've done something to him. It just reveals bit too much.
EDIT: I really took a too big bite for a first game, but I hope I haven't caused you people too much trouble.

Babar

Heheh..thanks for the heads up. So far it's all very adventury and fun. Am still playing.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Buckethead

yay! It works after redownloading!  :D Very nice game!! Graphics are quite funny and the game it self pretty nice too so far. But what is this "but atleast it's better then noting"crap about the music? The music is great!  :)

Dreamless

Nice game! I realy enjoyed playing it.
Found some minor "talking" bugs but nothing important.
Point and click adventure first class!

Keep them coming Rastis. Well done.

Sakkeus

Cesaran

Finished it, nice game  :)

I found a bug though.
Spoiler
In the end if you use gunpowder with the rifle after putting the iron stick in it, you can't fire the rifle anymore and thus can't complete the game.
[close]

marlamoe

I liked this game.  It was a new idea and you don't see that often.  There were times in the game where I thought "what the F***? but oh well.  I think you are creative and have a wonderfully sick mind.  With some practice, you could kick ass.  Can I hope to see more from you?  If so, good luck with your next game. 

Sakkeus

Thank's to everyone who played this game, liked it or not.
And marlamoe: I surely will make more games, but right now I'm gathering energy as this game took a year to finish =D, it was a bit too much for a first game...

Mordalles

just finished the game, and it was fun getting back at those pigs.  ;D
congrats on finishing your first game. loved the bloody deaths. less swearing would have been nice.  ;D
thanks.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Sakkeus

Thanks Mordalles
I included much swearing, because I thought that if I'm going to rape a known tale, then I'll rape it good. I mean it would be a bit weird that they slit each others stomachs open but don't swear. And English is not my first language so it doesn't feel so bad to me, I couldn't do so much swearing in Finnish =).

voh

Mordalles said less swearing, so I'll say MORE swearing!

*beep* the *beep*, you *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep*, and may *beep**beep**beep**beep*you *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep*!

Also, nice game :D
Still here.

Nikolas

Well..

I swear all th time. Which has alrady gottne me into troulbe iwth my sons. :D but still, swearing is a part of life! No problem here!

An inovative idea, well excecuted! haha

I'm enjoying your game (but didn't play a lot, due to lack of time... I'm hating myu life because of thqat!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk