Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold (Updated 2012-11-15)

Started by Tarantula, Wed 06/12/2006 19:02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarantula

FESTER MUDD: CURSE OF THE GOLD

Update 2012-11-15: A lot has changed for the project. We're switching the game engine from AGS to Unity. The game is coming out in January 2013 for PC, Mac, iOS and Android, and will be published by Replay Games. Please be advised that this thread was created years ago, and some of the information here is out-dated.

Fester Mudd & the Curse of the Gold is a humorous oldschool adventure game set in the Wild West. The game will be released in episodes.

thewalrus

Wow, this looks really quite awesome. I am really impressed! Sounds like an interesting story and the graphics are really good, very sierraish. Good luck with finishing the game..... I can't wait to play this one. I'm sure you will have plenty of support from the community...... Another game to add to my list of games to anticipate!!!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Ubel

I might explode any minute now! It looks GREAT! :D

raimo

Hey, this sure sounds like an interesting game, tho usually the western theme doesn't quite appeal to me. The graphics look VERY good, but I hope some of that excess dithering will go away before the release ;) Looking forward to playing it...

i k a r i

It looks like a professional old school adventure  ;D
The western theme does appeal to me a lot, I hope to see it released, I wish you good luck with it.

You have some MI inventory items? right?   :)
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

ninepug

Wow! Looks awsome :D.
Very Monkey Islandish in look and hopefully in feel too :3 (haven't played enough Sierra games to determine if it's looking like that instead, anyway, it's looking deliciously oldschool)
Love the colours.

MalleTheRedPhoenix

I can't believe what I see.  :o

These pictures are amazing! They bring my memories from Monkey Island and Indiana Jones back! I wish you good luck with this project and I hope that I can play this game as soon as possible.

Mordalles

this looks great! it looks like a commercial game from a few years back! i love the sleeping horse!

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

JimmyShelter

Very nice graphics!

It definitely seems a game to look forward too.

buloght

Wow, that's mighty impressive! I hate you. The one thing (among so many) that is totally kick ass is the attention to detail in the rooms, all those people in the bar, the horsies, wow, man.

Rd27

This game looks amazing!!!

I really wish you good luck with this and hope that you finish it as soon as possible  :)!

By the way, the bartender looks much like Al Swearengen from Deadwood.

Tarantula

Thanks everyone!

Quote from: i k a r iYou have some MI inventory items? right?   :)

They aren't ripped from MI, if that's what you mean. They're deliberately made in the same style, though :)

Quote from: Rd27By the way, the bartender looks much like Al Swearengen from Deadwood.

Yes... That's the idea ;) Deadwood rules!

Dave Gilbert

So his brother's name is Bud Mudd? :-D

Looks beautiful, Tarantula.  Definitely keep us updated.

auriond

This looks super impressive! I'm looking forward to playing this :)

Mindlessthing

Fester MUDD? Is he an ancestor of Harry Mudd?

Anyway, that looks like a fine game, and I'll be happy to play it when it comes out. Also, those graphics are amazing, wish I could sprite\draw like that, but I have to survive on early LucasArts edits  :P.

DanClarke

Looks great, reminds me of Freddy Pharkas! ;D

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Nice images, but you're doing your work a disservice by posting them in jpeg format.

Gilbert

I think it's preferrable to use jpegs for screenshots in this style (moreover it's not the Critics lodge waiting for paintovers).

Game looks nice! Surely looking forward to it!

buloght

G

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Just another game in my list of AGS jewels I wish to play.
Very good work with those screens and characters.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk