Witch Night ready 2 download

Started by I eat butter, Sat 21/12/2002 20:53:53

Previous topic - Next topic

I eat butter

Witch Night has finally been uploaded.
(the game was finished two weeks ago but I didn't had a place to put it on-line.)

Witch Night is about a Psycho punk lesbian that wants to crash a Halloween party.
Only for peaple who act like an adult!

This is the download site.
(CLICKING ON IT DOESN'T WORK, COPY THE TEXT AND GO TO THE SITE)
http://the-makers.tripod.com/downloadwn/WitchNight.zip
Soldiers are skilled to do the unthinkable.
Politicians are skilled to let someone else do the unthinkable.

Timosity

The puzzles in this game are quite hard although you don't seem to give any clues on what exactly you have to do.
Spoiler
I accidently stumbled across the voodoo doll thing just by trying everything,(I know it's from monkey island, but you don't give any hints to make you think that's what you have to do) I couldn't unlock the drawer, maybe you can't.
I am now stuck downstairs in a room, and there is a puzzle of clicking buttons, Is there some combination to make it work? again there are no clues to whether all the buttons have to be down or up, which makes the puzzle pretty weak or just annoying.
is it random cause it doesn't seem to have a pattern, any hints would be nice
[close]

The game is quite good, A bit of bad taste in some parts, but it does have an adult warning. the only bit I wish you avoided was the bloody tampon, the rest doesn't really require an adult warning except for the language i guess.

MillsJROSS

I haven't played you're game yet, but you do realise Ace Quest has a copyright on bloody tampon jokes.

-MillsJROSS

Goldmund

MORE MORE MORE!
Hell yeah, your game really got me going. It's wonderful to see that somebody uses the greatest advantage of amateur games: freedom of speech.
I'm pro-Ilona all right.
Finally nice kids got what they deserved ;)
I especially liked the custom "interact with yourself" message :D
Of course, the game would benefit from some more work, like eliminating white pixels from inventory items graphics. But the crudeness somehow works well with the subject matter.
Please, make some more games with Ilona.

Sluggo

Yeah, I really liked it also, except I'm stuck.
Spoiler
All I have for inventory is a knife (I put everything else in the punch bowl). I can't really talk to anyone, I only have access to 4 rooms: bedroom, upstairs hall, living room (?) the room with the fish tank, and the party room. I have no idea what to do! Where did that girl go?
[close]

EDIT: Oh yeah, it might be helpful to tell everyone the password to the walkthru zip file. :)

Timosity

Sluggo
Spoiler
get the toilet brush and stir punch.

If anyone has worked out the on/off buttons puzzle, to find some pattern or way it works, I need a hint, I don't have the patience to persist with this one, I hate those particular type of puzzles.
[close]
i guess i eat butter must be on holidays

Me

Actually, for the button thing, I never had the patience to do that either. I learned however, that if you just play around with it and click buttons at random, you'll eventually finish it. It took me 2 minutes. Also, after you beat the game, it tells you the password for the walkthrough.

Jet X.L.

I looks like alot of peaple like this crap.

Rock On!

Timosity

what's the password then for the walkthru, does it explain the buttons puzzle, if not don't worry. I had another go clicking trying to figure out some pattern but my mind has drawn a blank on this one.

It would be nice if i knew what buttons have to be up and which down, does anyone know

Sluggo

The walkthru does explain how it works (it is a little weird that it's so organized, yet there were no hints on how to solve it)

Spoiler
password's...er ok, I won't tell
[close]

Timosity

thanks sluggo, it did explain the button puzzle rather well, I was pretty close to working it out, I just gave up to easily

I eat butter

HEY you can't tell the password!

As for the button puzzle.
I solved it by beating on the mouse button like a insane monkey on speed for 3 minutes.
Try, it works.

And the hint ¨I have to press all the buttons¨ didn't gave you a clue?
Soldiers are skilled to do the unthinkable.
Politicians are skilled to let someone else do the unthinkable.

Flippy_D

Hang on......you complete the game (thus solving all puzzles) just to get a guide, TO the game....telling you how to solve all the puzzles.

*shifty eyes*

riiiiiiight.

Boise_Gal

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't get ANYWHERE with this game.  Could i PLEASE have the password to the walkthrough?

ernesti

??? How do i download this!

Tripod does not allow direct linking to files, and there's no index.html .
heh.. how was i supposed to get this great game!

Please .. next time.. if you use free website providers, don't link to the files directly, only through the html page on YOUR SITE.. think again..  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Jet X.L.

I guess your not the smartest peanut in the turd.
SELECT THE TEXT HTTP//blablabla in the first post by press and holding the left mouse button then move the mouse ove the text.
When the text is selected (white letters, blue background) press the right mouse button and sellect copy. Then move the mouse to the adres bar and press the right mouse button again, this time select paste then press enter.
I don't have a website at the moment, but this works fine.
Think again...
I'm not gonna give the password.

Boise_Gal

Huh, well everyone else makes walkthroughs for their games and actually lets us use them.  What is the purpose of a walkthrough if you can't look at it until you win the game?  ANYWAY, guess I'll just delete this game, since I'm not having any fun with it.

Gonchi

The game is pretty simple, I'm suprised so many people need the walkthrough.

It's a pretty messed up game. Nice work.
I'm here to kick butt and eat rice crackers, and I've got a lot of rice crackers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk