Sydney Finds Employment

Started by Fisher, Fri 29/12/2006 18:07:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostradamus

What's the solution to the stuck in elevator puzzle?

Petra

Quote from: Nostradamus on Thu 18/01/2007 17:53:17
What's the solution to the stuck in elevator puzzle?

Spoiler
take a closer look underneath the mirror!]/hide]
[close]

hystericbliss0

Love the music but the ending is so not epic.
Oh well, I'm excited to play a continuation.

Stupot

Spoiler
I've done everything.  Got the suit from the guy in the bar, got the rosetee, snipped it with the scissors to make a tie, and I've got the shoes and dried them with the hair-dryer.  But Nothing is happenning, Ive tried using the items on Syd, but it says "best wait until i've got everything"... i thought I did... any ideas what i've missed out?
[close]

sthomannch

Stupot
Spoiler

the suit is to long. Use the scissors on it to make it fit Sydney. When you got the suit, you got also a hint about the size :-)
[close]

Stupot

ahhh haa haa haaaaa.
Cheers Sthom. now i can finish this little beaut.

Missy

I am hoping someone will reply to this and help me. I have cleaned off the fisherman and I know I need to take the hair dryer to dry the shoes,but I plugged it in and now he won't unplug it. I also can't get in the elevator yet,though I did talk to the girl and empty the bucket.

paolo

Missy

Please hide spoilers using (hide) at the beginning and (/hide) at the end, using square brackets instead of round ones.

Spoiler

Try using the shoes on the hairdryer, if you haven't already.
[close]

celaka12

Help?

Spoiler
How do you get invited to join the pet competition? I have the pet (collar+thingy), I have talked to the guy with the turtle, I have suit, shoes...
[close]

iSTVAN

celaka12:

Spoiler
You've got to dress up the collar thingy slightly more like a pet... look in your inventory!
[close]

I'm glad people are still playing Sydney! I should have a production thread on the upcoming sequel real soon :).

ALPHATT

how can i get into the bar ???
/sig

ALPHATT

i mean
Spoiler
how can i get into the Indian restaurant ???
[close]
/sig

i need help

stuck at getting latter down

raymond

how to get hair dryer  =D

JustAGuest

I am stuck at a point not covered in the forum.
Spoiler
I have a bucket full of crap from Raj's restaurant. He won't let me in his store, I can't go anywhere because Sydney says the bucket is too heavy, I try to empty the bucket in the sea, in the barrels, on Raj and on the fisherman and nothing happens.
The things that I still got in my inventory are: rope, scissors, dust cloth, curry, driving license, walkie-talkie, collar, wig, blow-dryer).
[close]
Any hint is very welcome!

ALPHATT

Hello everybody can any of post a wlkthrough in ENGLISH?
/sig

iSTVAN

Quote from: JustAGuest on Mon 23/04/2007 09:32:26
I am stuck at a point not covered in the forum.
Spoiler
I have a bucket full of crap from Raj's restaurant. He won't let me in his store, I can't go anywhere because Sydney says the bucket is too heavy, I try to empty the bucket in the sea, in the barrels, on Raj and on the fisherman and nothing happens.
The things that I still got in my inventory are: rope, scissors, dust cloth, curry, driving license, walkie-talkie, collar, wig, blow-dryer).
[close]
Any hint is very welcome!

JustAGuest:
Spoiler
You must not have tried the right part of the sea. Remember that it only works as a hotspot if a description of the area appears in the bottom of the screen.
[close]

WTCQ:
I think there is an english walkthrough somewhere, but I couldn't tell you where. You can always try translating the foriegn one. Most puzzles are covered in this thread anyway.

Do you know where i can find a walkthrough to this game:?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk