Black book in 5 Days a Stranger.

Started by Stupot, Thu 04/01/2007 20:03:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Hey, I've made it to day 5 of this masterpeice and I got stuck.  I'm afraid to admit I resorted to the walkthrough, but either it was wrong or I've found a bug.

I've found the remains of Matthew DeFoe and the walkthrough says I need to get another Occult book, the black one.  but when I click on the shelf nothing happens, I've tried clicking on everything and I can't get it.

I think that it may be a bug and that I was supposed to get the book before digging up the tiles... unless anyone else knows what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers guys.

Stupot

Man, I promised myself I wouldn't do this...
Yes, I've realised my mistake and it's too embarrassing to repeat here...

... but I will anyway... I had taken the book the whole time I just didn't see it in the inventory because it's black... I know... And I'm thinking of trying to make one of these games?... Ha!

Stupot

Walrus_Was_Paul

Quote from: Stupot on Thu 04/01/2007 20:14:49

... but I will anyway... I had taken the book the whole time I just didn't see it in the inventory because it's black... I know... And I'm thinking of trying to make one of these games?... Ha!

There is no black book in my inventory. Please help.

bicilotti

Quote from: Walrus_Was_Paul on Mon 16/11/2009 12:45:03
Quote from: Stupot on Thu 04/01/2007 20:14:49

There is no black book in my inventory. Please help.

Spoiler
Search it in the library. There are various publications there, you've got to take the one with a black cover.
[close]

Also

Spoiler
the book becomes available only after a certain day (don't remember exactly which), so if you don't need it yet don't search it!
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk