Realm

Started by Rui 'Trovatore' Pires, Tue 09/01/2007 21:28:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Oh woe is me, I'm stuck as can be. Help me please-y?

I seem to be in a dead end. I've got all four squares and put them into every alcove, and therefore all 4 platforms are lit up - but when I solve the most immediate problem upon entering the "red platform cave", I'm stuck with nothing to do - nothing to interact with except a square hole, with which I can use nothing and with which I can DO nothing. I've got past the gap in the bridge, saw the statue with a hole in it... and can't seem to put anything in the hole, or at least can't seem to make anything happen that way. My current inventory:

Spoiler
rope, crystals: red blue green, orbs: red blue (and lightbulb plant if I go and get another one after lighting the cave)
[close]
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

sthomannch

Rui
Spoiler

Find a green orb and put it into the square. A new square will open. If you put the orbs and crystals with the correct sequence into the squares, you will get a flask with a green liquid.
[close]
I just began playing, now I am fiddling with a colour gauge (too lazy to try every combination, though)

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Hmmm? Where would I find that elusive orb?

Kneel. Now.

sthomannch

Rui
Spoiler

Use the green platform and go left once and do not leave this screen. Just left of the dark cave and behind the rock is a gap. Walk there and Roger says "I found something".
[close]

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Ah, got it. What an inane hiding place. Thanks muchly.

Kneel. Now.

maggie

I'm stuck
Spoiler
how do I get past red monster and get to the green tile.I've got a blue crystal, a red orb, rope and a rock but they don't seem to work on anything.
[close]

sthomannch

maggie
Spoiler

throw the stone at the stalactite that hangs above the monster. It is not so obvious because there is no visible hotspot. The stone is in front of the entrance at the cave closest to the escape pod
[close]

maggie

sthomannch
                    thanks. I'll try that.It's harder to know what to do when no hotspots show up.

Eli

Quote from: sthomannch on Tue 09/01/2007 22:13:21
Rui
Spoiler

Find a green orb and put it into the square. A new square will open. If you put the orbs and crystals with the correct sequence into the squares, you will get a flask with a green liquid.
[close]
I just began playing, now I am fiddling with a colour gauge (too lazy to try every combination, though)

I need help... I cant found the place to put it ...

Stupot

Hey, I've lit up all the platforms, and got the prize for solving the puzzle in the red room, but now i dont know how to get across the gap... can anybody help?

PS.. someones gonna have to teach me the "spoiler" tags, so i can be a bit more specific.

cheers.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

BTW, sthomannch, do tell me when/if you figure out that colour gauge. I really don't have the patience either.

Stupot - use one of your inventory items with that panel near the gap. Try all of them. This game is insanely about trial and error anyway.

Kneel. Now.

Stupot

Ahhh, I didn't realise I had to use that particular object... I couldn't pick it up earlier in the game, wether that was just me or not.
Now i'm stuck on this colour thing like the rest of you.. i'll go through all the combinations later on, i've got work in a minute.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Eli (missed your post) - if you've got past the gap in the bridge, you should know where to put the liquid.

Kneel. Now.

Eli

Thanks Rui, you answered me when you answered Stupot.
Now I'm trying to set the levels correctly... bored thing.

To get fluid put "things" green, red, blue, green, red, blue

Sorry I CANT HIDE... MAYBE DUE TO MY CHILEAN PC... JEJJEE

maggie

Has anybody managed to set the coloured pipes properly. I've tried just about every combination but no joy.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I admire your patience, I really do.

Kneel. Now.

Dufferama

Thank you all for playing REALM. I will be correcting and changing many of the problems in the game that were found here.

Here's a hint to solving the "colored pipes"...

You will get a "CHECKMARK" when you do it right.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Allright, good hint, but for heaven's sake don't do anything like this puzzle ever again.

For anyone who still needs it:

Spoiler
Top being 1 and bottom being 4.
Red - 2
Yellow - 3
Blue - 1

And then go pour the liquid on the alien.
[close]

Kneel. Now.

sholson

Those pipe setting numbers don't seem to work

sthomannch

sholson, or anybody asking about the colour gauge
Spoiler

->            .            .            red
    ->            .            .            .
    ->            .            yellow   .
    ->            blue      .            .

[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk