What ever happened to.....

Started by thewalrus, Wed 24/01/2007 17:49:54

Previous topic - Next topic

thewalrus

those great games that we all were looking so forward to in the in production threads? I figured that this would be a great place for people to ask about games that were in progress and people wanted to know if there was any updates or if the project just died.... Sooo, instead of bumping old threads (which I know Darth just LOVES) in the in production forum....Let the asking/wondering commence...
     Here are a few games that I've been wondering what the hell happened to:

1. Drugbust

2. Natalie Buchannon

3. (argh, I can't remember the title, it was being worked on by Anarcho; the guy that created Emily Enough)

4. Horror Hotel

5. The Infinity String
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

MrColossal

I suggest you PM or email the creators of the game. Posting randomly won't get you answers, go to the source.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

thewalrus

Yes, I know that Darth recommends to PM the creator to but I figured this could be a way to let everyone possibly get an update and ask about that game that they were wondering about....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

Ishmael

Drugbust and Amulet of Kings are alive, last I heard of them. Don't know 'bout the rest. Why not ask the creators?
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Erenan

Don't worry everybody. All the games I haven't announced yet are still in the works. You can sleep easy. The future is bright.
The Bunker

MrColossal

Quote from: thewalrus on Wed 24/01/2007 18:04:17
Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Yes, I know that Darth recommends to PM the creator to but I figured this could be a way to let everyone possibly get an update and ask about that game that they were wondering about....

Why not PM the person and let them know you're still interested any maybe they should update their GiP thread?

Otherwise this thread has the potential to become a list of "Games I'm looking forward too"... Just a suggestion
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Darth Mandarb

1. Drugbust - PM "ProgZmax"  PM "Privateer Puddin'"

2. Natalie Buchannon (The Amulet of Kings) - Still in production.  A tad slowed down in recent months, but it WILL be finished.

3. Square John Boy - PM "Anarcho"

4. Horror Hotel - PM "R4L"

5. The Infinity String - PM "Sektor 13"

Thank you for not digging up the threads!"

thewalrus

Thank YOU, Darth.....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

ShadeJackrabbit

I did the same thing with a few other games that disappeared. I got answers.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Stop all the downloadin'!  Drug Bust (note that it's two words!) is very much in progress, though the final product may vary from the early screenshots considerably. 

In case you're wondering why I asked to have the production thread closed:

a) Production threads require updates, and  I'd rather spend my time scripting, doing graphics and music for the game.
They also have a tendency to over hype a project and I want the game to speak for itself.

b) Interested parties are always encouraged to drop me a pm and ask for a brief status update on any of my games.  I prefer 1-1 level interaction like this and chances are you'll actually get an answer.

c) I want the game to fly out of nowhere like a ninja kick to the face, making your dental appendages explode with delight.

Seriously.

thewalrus

What happened to Da New Guys: Day of the Jackass? I thought that it was just about finished..... and that was months ago.....

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

nulluser

-

Hammerite

did fivetrickpony go missing or what ???
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Sektor 13

Infinity String is in production :) , hope to arrive in 2 months... or so

nulluser

-

Hammerite

what do you think the blackwell legacy is, foo'?!?
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk