The Death of Luke Simpson

Started by Erenan, Sat 27/01/2007 07:46:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Erenan

I'm afraid I have some bad news everyone. On the drive home from work today, a terrible accident occurred. I did not survive. But the good news is that the details of what happened will not be forgotten, for a solemn adventure game has been created to make immortal the memory of Luke "Erenan" Simpson, a beloved member of the AGS community who died heroically on his own birthday.

Feel free to cry as you play...

The Death of Luke Simpson
The Bunker

Nikolas

auriond

Hahahaha! That's priceless. XD You've just cheered up my entire day (which was getting to be pretty bad).

Dennis Ploeger

RIP and belated best wishes, Luke.

"Your" sprite looks a bit like Weird Al Yankovic btw... No offense ;-)

deep.
deep

Sythe

Colxfile

Commiserations on your recent death.

Now, what's the meaning of life?  :=
Always carry a UV marker pen with you. When you go to a shop or a friend's house, if you see something you like, put your name and postcode on it. If it gets stolen and subsequently recovered, the police will get in touch with you so that they can 'return' it.

TheCheese33

*sniff* So long, Luke!
Luke must be a quarterback. Look how far the doggy flew! ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Jon

This has to be one of the best games I have played in a long while. The animations, backgrounds and walk cycles made me feel as if I was really there. And the story! Man I was in tears, I was laughing and I was shocked all at the same time.

Breathtaking stuff, and a memorable experience for me which I shall remember for the rest of my life. And something my grandchildren can hear about.

Peder 🚀

Erenan

Well, they have blazing fast Internet service in the afterlife, so I'll be sticking around this place.

Quote from: deepgames on Sat 27/01/2007 08:37:11
"Your" sprite looks a bit like Weird Al Yankovic btw... No offense ;-)

I've been hearing that I look like Weird Al in real life since high school. I've never agreed with anyone on that point, but whatever. :)

Quote from: Colxfile on Sat 27/01/2007 11:33:12
Now, what's the meaning of life?  :=

Food.

And Heavy Metal.
The Bunker

ManicMatt

Bum. Looks like I need another beta tester then!  :'(

But wait! Can you beta test my game in heaven? Hooray!  :D

Luke died a hero. RIP

Unknown_Terror

Well that was strange, but i liked it, whoever luke was ( I didn't know him ) he must've been a pretty crazy looking guy, 'cause i'm pretty sure you drew that game to every little detail.  ;D
"To Live a Perfectly Normal Life, You Must Accept The Fact That Life Will Never Be Normal"

Gregjazz

Bwaaaaahhhh... it's so sad!!

thewalrus

At least you/he died as a hero!!!  :'(
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk