Knight Quest for the Golden Ring

Started by Barbarian, Sat 03/02/2007 20:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbarian

Greetings Mighty Adventurers.

Announcing a new short Adventure game with a Fantasy theme:

Knight Quest for the Golden Ring

Click HERE to Download! Game is about 1.4MB in size in ZIP format.

You play the role of "Sir Krud", a young Knight who is summoned by King Bob to go on a Quest to retrieve a lost Golden Ring. Succeed in your Quest, and the King will reward you. Fail, and you may get turned into a Bar-B-Q crisp.

Ã,  Ã, Originally this was supposed to be a whim-of-the-moment "hour game" in which I and a couple other AGSers on IRC decided to go ahead and make something with a fantasy based theme.Ã,  Well, as it turned out, we decided to expand on our idea and spend a bit more than an hour (overall, perhaps close to 8 Hours of programming time on my end.Ã,  Though Jdinky amazingly completed all of the art-work for the game in about 3 hours and our music-man also came up with some great music in a relatively short time as well).

Thanks to my team-mates for their wonderful help on this little adventure.
It was a nice diversion and I hope you Adventure Gaming fans out there can enjoy it as well.

There may be a couple of little bugs or responses to actions in there I may have missed, but the game should still be playable from beginning to end.

So have a play through and let us know what you think.
Thanks!

--- Don "The Barbarian".
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Jon

Downloading now, it's looks quite nice.

thewalrus

I just played through the game. Very cute nice little game. Good job!!!

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Barbarian

Rui:Ã,  Yeah, "dragon cave.exe" that was in the first ZIP before I noticed it was there. It was the rough first outline of the game when I just started to make the game.Ã,  It's non-working, not important and can be deleted. Anyways, I think it's removed from the current zip file I have up now.

Other than that, hope you guys enjoy our short silly little adventure gameÃ,  :)Ã, 

Even though it's a short game that probably only takes a few minutes to complete (maybe within 10 mins or less to play through?), there was still a lot of work that went into making it.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Das Plans

Hi there!

Just played your game. Nice job! I had fun ... the dragon made me smile.  :)

Thanks for ten entertaining minutes.

See you!

nulluser

-

CosmoQueen

That was a cute little game you made there. Nice job! ;D
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

Ubel

Hehee, a nice little game. Well done! :)

Sparky

Good clean fun! Thanks for making that.

Alla

Hi Don.. :) :) Long time no see.. :)
long time i have;nt been on line..now i found again yr
game and played it at once.its nice as usual..thanks..take care..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk