AGS Awards TEH BIG CEREMONEY! AND TEASER!

Started by SSH, Sun 11/02/2007 18:12:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Vel

...which was changed from 'voting is underway' only a few hours before the actual ceremony, if I hadn't been on irc the day before, I wouldn't have known.
I apply for the position of awards PR and pimp for next year! :)

Stupot

I missed the ceremony too... what a doof.  where can I see the list of all the winners?

AGA

Steel Drummer

Congrats to all, especially Mordalles, Dave Gilbert, Ivy, Yahtzee, and buloght!
I'm composing the music for this game:

Erenan

I think it's perfectly clear why both Spooks and WLBSWHEAC won awards.

Exemplary beta testing.

Am I right? Am I right? ;D
The Bunker

Scummbuddy

I somehow missed the ceremony announcement. I need an assistant... or an email reminder.

I also missed out on yelling "No, I'M SPARTACUS!" at every allotment. 'tis a said day indeed.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

The Ivy

Wow, thanks so much to everyone who voted for me (and Spooks). It was a happy surprise to get as many nominations as I did, and I still can't believe Spooks got nominated for best game. The awards obviously belong to my wicked-awesome team as well. I guarantee it wouldn't have been the same game without Chris's haunting music or Vince's devilish programming. Oh, also, my crack team of beta testers. Cheers guys. :)

buloght

Thanks for the awards guys :) Congratulations to the others too!

m0ds

Well done teh Ivy! That also comfortably secures the brilliance of the sequel ;) Whenever that is!

QuoteI somehow missed the ceremony announcement. I need an assistant... or an email reminder.

I also missed out on yelling "No, I'M SPARTACUS!" at every allotment. 'tis a said day indeed.

Exactly Scott! Gah!!!

I wanted to *clap* furiously.

:)

The Scorposer

Wow, best music! I'm very honored! :D

A big thanks to the voters, the organization and of course team The Ivy and congratulations to all the winners and nominees!

~scorporius

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk