MAGS: A Xmas Eve Tale

Started by Barcik, Sat 28/12/2002 17:38:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcik

Mine and Farlander's first game - yai! Anyway, there it is, my first ever game and my MAGS title contender.

http://www.agagames.com/scoobar/AXET.zip

I would have done it better, but just as DuzzI have went short on time. Anyway, I'm away from tomorrow till the 31st, and I'll see your feedback upon my return. Oh, and I'm enrolling this game for the AGS Short Game Award (unless you think I have a chance of winning anything else).

Enjoy!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Visti

Barcik!
Make sweaty love to me, for your game is sweeter than the substance you get when you mix sugar and honey.... And more sugar and then a hint of vanilla. Anyway, What I'm trying to say here is: You game rocks!

Although a little short for my taste but the character art was great and monkey was apey!

Play this game, guys and gals!

MrGenius

Pretty cool,specialy the intro
I'll go cry now

n3tgraph

Really nice Barcik.....

and..........thanks for putting me on the credits list... I know I didn't deserve it for my incompleted work.....

I'm sorry about that
I had some family problems (and that during christmas :/ )

I really like that game man :) very very nice
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Farlander

Hey! Thanks about the good critics, and don't worry about the bad ones, if they're constructive, we'll use it for improving our games. There's nothing much to say , except... what shall I do for ending the game? Shit, I CAN'T!!!

Duzz

I think this game was crap. The worst game I've ever played. ;-)

heh heh, just kidding, very tidy work guys, funny too (stiff competition) =)
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk