JpGames

We are happy to announce that our first game is ready to download

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=869

Spanish & English versions available.

We hope you enjoy the game.

JpGames

jkohen

Mirrors, please?

I've never been able to download files from MegaUpload (all slots allocated to "my country" are always used), and furthermore now it says that all the available bandwidth is currently reserved for our premium customers.

Please consider one of the game-oriented alternatives offered in this forum, rapidshare.de, or something similar.

JpGames

Quote from: blashyrkh on Wed 28/03/2007 21:45:21
Mirrors, please?

I've never been able to download files from MegaUpload (all slots allocated to "my country" are always used), and furthermore now it says that all the available bandwidth is currently reserved for our premium customers.

Please consider one of the game-oriented alternatives offered in this forum, rapidshare.de, or something similar.

Now you have a mirror download with a rapidshare link  :D We expect upload the English translation this weekend. Crits, commentary, bugs reports and votes are welcome   :)

thewalrus

Good luck on getting that English version out this weekend. I will be lookin' forward to it. Cheers!!!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

JpGames

5 friends testing the game during 2 days found 2 little bugs, which do not affect the development of the game.

You were able to reach 84 point instead of 80: Fixed.
Little bug with the cell phone: Fixed.

Our beta testers reports more than 30 hours of time play and no more bugs were reported.

New fixed file is already uploaded and ready for download.

As a side note, our english translator reports a 65 % of the work done.

JpGames

We already finished the english translation and its now under verifycation. We hope it could be ready in few days more.

Also, the GUI is improved with a overhotspot new function, more sounds and ,finally, music.

JpGames

jkohen

I speak Spanish, but should I wait for the English release in order to get the improved music and sound effects?

Akatosh

Probably. And looking how you seem to invest a lot of time in the translation, it probably won't even be screwed up as translations normally are!

JpGames

Quote from: blashyrkh on Sat 07/04/2007 11:37:04
I speak Spanish, but should I wait for the English release in order to get the improved music and sound effects?

The english version will have all those improvements, but the complete version (in spanish) will be available today or tomorrow, just some days before the english translation is uploaded. I will keep you all info here.

JpGames

JpGames

The final version is now available to download. It have a lot of improvements if you want check it, new sounds and more funny situations. All bugs reported (thanks to the people who reported it) were fixed, and a new @overhotspot function makes the game easy to solve.

Anyway, we are open to more improvements until english translation is available (thanks to rquintana for her colaboration with the translation) so if you have any idea just let us know via PM.

Hope we enjoy it.

JpGames

jkohen

Thanks for the heads up, and I certainly hope we enjoy it, too!

paolo

Bug-free? Not yet, I'm afraid - see below.

Spoiler

* Sometimes clicking on the secondary entrance to the building says it is locked when clearly it is not; clicking again lets you in.
* When the guy who was standing outside the bingo hall goes in after you give him the ticket, the empty spot where he used to be standing asks you if you want to have some fun.
[close]

I'm fairly sure this is the Gold version I'm playing.

jkohen

Quote from: paolo on Fri 13/04/2007 14:21:31
Bug-free? Not yet, I'm afraid - see below.

I'm fairly sure this is the Gold version I'm playing.

For what it's worth, I just downloaded the GoldD version. Maybe you've got an earlier Gold version? Maybe it rusted?

Note that I had a Gold version without the extra D on my harddisk. I also haven't played the game, yet, so I can't confirm whether the bug exists or not in the GoldD version.

JpGames

Gold and GoldD are the same.

I found the second bug, but not the first one. Are you talking about the door to the dark room? It looks to me like it works fine  ???

Please. if you can, send me a PM in spanish explaining the first bug. Im unable to fix it if i dont know where are the fault.

Thanks for your comment.

JpGames

JpGames

Now the english translation is available, thanks to renataqb  :D

The RAR archive includes the TRA file. All bugs reported until now were fixed.

We really apreciated any comments or crits. We dont expect win a trophy, just want know what is good and what is bad for you in the game to try to improve for our next games. Remember that this is our first game, even when we improved it a lot since the first release.

We hope you enjoy playing Paul Quest.

JpGames Team.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk