Jonas Goes wonderworld

Started by Buckethead, Thu 29/03/2007 15:58:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

Yohoo!

I think my the moment is finally there! I've made enough process on my silly little game to start a production thread!  :D  Been working on this for ages, it processes slow but hopefully, with your support, it will become a full game some day.  :)

Shots:

Story:

Poor Jonas is locked inside his room by his mom who went crazy after she found out her husband cheated on her. But Jonas is sick of it. He wants to get out and see the world today. By using his cleverness he manages to escape atlast... Togheter with his mate Max Jonas runs off. But things don't go as planned and they end up in the mysterious Wonderworld!

Process:

Story 90%
graphics 60%
music & sounds 70%
puzzles 50%

Gredits:

I've used some free stuff from other sites and from the contribution thread. So if you see something that you made please tell me so I can gredit you for it  ;)

Ok take care!

thewalrus

Lookin' good! I wish you the best of luck getting your game completed.....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Fee

Yeh man.. good luck.

Im a lil curious as to what Wonderworld is.. might have to give it a shot just so see :P

Buckethead

Thanks for the positive comments. It's a good motivation. Your curiousity about wonderworld makes me kinda nerveous because the 10% of the story that isn't done yet is from there. but I'll make not to dissappoint you  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk