Blackwell Unbound

Started by , Sun 06/01/2008 06:35:29

Previous topic - Next topic

RJ

Hi -
Just got Blackwell Unbound and am stuck...
I sent the lady at the construction site to the light.
I've gotten the saxaphone players name...
I'm not getting anywhere with any of the 3 notes I have left...
Has anyone solved the jazz players story?  Where do I meet the old lady again?  Is there a 'library' or newspaper' that I am able to research the old stories (in the game)?

Thanks!
RJ

shaye

Im noy much help with your question but i can figure out how to found out the ghost sax players name...and i havnet see the ghost at the costruction site yet. Any help?

vertigoaddict

The lady at the construction site?

[spoilers] only joey can talk to her, he's a ghost, so he can walk through walls [/spoiler]

And RJ, have you played around with Lauren's Dictaphone?

Terri

Hey I'm in the same boat, I've sent Mavis to the Light but I am stuck on the sax player.  I haven't even got his name.  The only place I can go right now are.... Home, the New Yorker and the place where the sax player is.  I've asked the reporter all the ?'s that the game will allow for now with nothing.  The sax player won't talk to me and I've clicked on everything in the apartment with no new clues showing.  I'm sure it is something small I've missed could someone help me? I did listing to my dictograph but I didn't pick up on any clues.  Thanks.

LindaB

Same here....Can someone give me a small hint on what to do next.  I've listened to the dicaphone and tried getting a phone number for Maria, but that's not it.  I can't do anything...I've exhausted everything...  I need to figure out the Sax players name.

Leon

@ LindaB & Terri

Spoiler
While with the saxplayer, let Joey talk to him. Try to grab the sax. This will give you the name of a pub.
[close]
I've made a walkthrough. You can find it here. It's case #1.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

LindaB

Leon,  I bow to you!!!!!  thank you soooo much!!!! :D

danielle

Could someone please tell me how to get the Sax Player's name?  I've had both Joey and Lauren speak with him..and nothing.  I've questioned the available people numerous times..and again, nothing.  What am I missing??? ???

The Ivy

Danielle,

Spoiler
While you're Joey, click on the sax player's saxophone.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk