Dr. Lutz and the Time Travel Machine

Started by Jon, Fri 13/04/2007 12:37:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostradamus

How do I turn off the alarm?  I reckon it's got to do with some combination of the 3 levers, but I've played with it for a while and didn't crack it.

mr.me

Quote from: spanishgirl on Thu 19/04/2007 14:21:26
help please!! ??? I don't know how to get the sticker from the kid!! could please someone tell me what to do? I've already opened the chest and got everything...

Spoiler
I'm assuming you mean stick, because that's the only thing the kid gives. You have to give him the yoyo there are hints and a solution for getting the yoyo here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=30899.msg396458#msg396458
[close]

mr.me

Quote from: Nostradamus on Thu 19/04/2007 15:36:56
How do I turn off the alarm?  I reckon it's got to do with some combination of the 3 levers, but I've played with it for a while and didn't crack it.

Spoiler
Red lever-middle position. Yellow lever-down position. Blue lever-up position. Then all levers down.
[close]

bury

oK, finished the game. I must say I enjoyed quite a bit. Though the plot was rather cliched, and the dialogs were no masterpieces and there was a fair bit of pixel-hunting the game was overly a solid, enjoyable adventure game. Of great value is the art in the game which is top-notch(this includes the inspired music and great cartoon graphics). As far as scripting is concerned, it was as solid as the rest of the game, with the exception of the interface which is a bit clunky(f.e. I had to choose the walk verb manually, which was pretty annoying as you may well imagine). Though not influencing the actual overall playability, the ending left a huge burden on my memory of this game. It was completely horrible, illogical and well... just plain stupid. It wasn't funny, it wasn't really tragic either, it was just plain stupid if you ask me. So, thank you for this solid production, and congratulations for establishing a fine reputation among the AGS community. You deserve it well. Wish you luck with your further projects(hopefully you won't keep us waiting too long) which, I hope, will perhaps sport a tad bit more depth and complexivity than your previous, however solid, productions. Good luck and good work!

Nostradamus

bury, you should post these comments in the game's thread in the announcements forum, not here.

Now for what this forum is for - getting help:  how do I make a blueprint?

mr.me

Quote from: Nostradamus on Thu 19/04/2007 20:19:48
bury, you should post these comments in the game's thread in the announcements forum, not here.

Now for what this forum is for - getting help:  how do I make a blueprint?

Spoiler
Use the paper you have on the machine then use the chalk on the machine
[close]

Erica

I try to use the wrapping paper on the machine but all it tells me is that the ball is used and already in queue.  Is there something that I am missing?

Jon

You need to:
Spoiler
Use the wrapping paper on the TIME machine
[close]

DAN1

I  FINISHED THE GAME A FEW SECOND AGO !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Val_09

Quote from: Erica on Sun 22/04/2007 04:44:06
I try to use the wrapping paper on the machine but all it tells me is that the ball is used and already in queue.  Is there something that I am missing?

I have the same problem... i dont know what to do

Igor Poland

Quote from: Nostradamus on Fri 13/04/2007 20:10:59
Quote from: Danyul on Fri 13/04/2007 14:30:07
Spoiler
The diamond is in the safe you need to get the note from the sandwich first and use it on something
[close]

How I can get the note from the sandwich ??

Frodo

Igor.  By 'sandwich' do you mean 'toast with jam'?
If this is what you mean, then simply.....

Hint 1
Spoiler
Look at Toast With Jam in your inventory, and you will get some wrapping paper.
[close]

Hint 2
Spoiler
Now look at Wrappping Paper in your inventory to get a clue.
[close]

Hint 3
Spoiler
Use Wrapping Paper on books in the bookcase to get another clue.
[close]

Hint 4
Spoiler
You DO know what the source of life is, don't you?  You should already be carrying it.
[close]

Hope this helps. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk