I just remember I had some Magic the Gathering cards...

Started by Fleshstalker, Sun 06/05/2007 05:46:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleshstalker

... from a long time ago inside this plastic folder with plastic sheet card holders. They are from the first Portal. I am missing a few. I wonder if they are worth anything since they are a bit old. I would like to sell them but I would have no idea how much they'd go for. I did a few searchs and found a very outdated price list. Anyone have a clue if these cards are worth anything?

Evil

Probably the same value as Pokemon cards. Of no worth to anyone but a serious collector, and then, only a slim few cards have any value to them.

I still have all of my StarWars cards. Fun to keep and look at every so often.

Radiant

Probably not. Portal is a beginner's set and not worth overly much, considering most of the cards in that set won't be played by any serious player. If you got lucky with the rares they may be worth a few dollars each. If you didn't, the entire collection would be worth a few dollars per hundred cards or so. I might suggest eBay.

Tuomas

I had friends who used to order single cards for a lot of money. And I myself had bought them cards years and years before just for killing freetime. Basically what I had was a box full ofgreat rarities. Don't know wwhat happened to them though, I don't really care actually. The game lost it's point once people started buying supercards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk