*EXTRA, EXTRA Attention Whore Starts Blog *EXTRA, EXTRA*

Started by lo_res_man, Mon 06/08/2007 10:11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

lo_res_man

The attention whoree in question is me, and I thought I would do a little self promotion :D http://restroomwall.blogspot.com/
So cheers, either post here or on the blog and tell me what you think.
PLEASE! ;D
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Stupot

Damn.  And I thought we were going to have an insightful glimpse into the world of a real life Lady of the Night.

Still, your blog's pretty cool.  Keep it up.  It can be disheartening when nobody comments; every writer wants an audience (if he didn't he'd write in a locked diary not on a public webspce).  But its cool to have somewhere to, as you say, vent your spleen and even though it's tough to get a regular audience it's good for one-offers to come and read some of your posts annd get to know a bit about the kind of person you are.

I'm keeping a blog at the moment about my time in Japan.  Infact I'm about to update it if I can be bothered.  I got a bit disheartened becasue my audience dwindled and theres about a month of no posts but I'm getting back into it as I hve more things to talk about.

A friend made a good point when she said maybe the reason people aren't coming back is because you don't update it enough.  And funnily enough, since if been back on the case my hit count has risen quite dramatically.

If you're interested LRM, or anybody.  It's http://stujapan.blogspot.com (i know, real imagintive.  Shoulda got restroomwall instead)

lo_res_man

thanks Stupot. will be writting more things to boggle and amaize on upcoming posts on ....THE REST ROOM WALL ;)
The Restroom Wall

Nine Toes

How do you know my wife, and when did she start this blog?
Watch, I just killed this topic...

lo_res_man

Query, please clarify. seriously, what do you mean by this? Because I know I ain't your wife.  ???
I started this blog, unless soemthing very weird is going on ;D
The Restroom Wall

Nine Toes

deadsuperhero

Well um...you can always read my rantings and ravings over politics, religion, advanced physics, sex, and everything. I even talk about my own life.
blog.myspace.com/sellinginsanity
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Tuomas

Mr Jake

Quote from: Alliance on Wed 08/08/2007 21:58:09
Well um...you can always read my rantings and ravings over politics, religion, advanced physics, sex, and everything. I even talk about my own life.
blog.myspace.com/sellinginsanity

Please. Can we keep this on the topic at hand. Ie: Batman's dinosaur army and their war with the lego cowboys. Thanks.

deadsuperhero

The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

lo_res_man

Quote from: Nine Toes on Wed 08/08/2007 06:08:31
Come on, man... think about it...
sorry, I'm like Data here, I know its a joke, I just don't getthe joke...and by the way its
[ then b then ] message [ then / then b then ] to format bold
and the rest of you...? I'll add awsome the way every blogger does  ;)
Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs Pamela Anderson boobs
well you wanted awesome  ;D
The Restroom Wall

lo_res_man

Got a PM telling me the joke. Dum the Dum Dum-dum! (thats me!;D)stupid STUPID LRM
The Restroom Wall

Stupot

Hey LRM, can't you turn the URLs on your blog into Links?
It would save me at least three seconds a day.

lo_res_man

will do :)
erm how?
html I never knew thee
The Restroom Wall

lo_res_man

The Restroom Wall

Nine Toes

Quote from: lo_res_man on Thu 09/08/2007 00:18:51
sorry, I'm like Data here, I know its a joke, I just don't getthe joke...and by the way its
[ then b then ] message [ then / then b then ] to format bold
and the rest of you...? I'll add awsome the way every blogger does  ;)

I know how to BOLD, smartass.  :P  Call it a brainfart.

Also, it's "awesome".  Take that, Skeletor!

lo_res_man

Call it a brain fart ;)
what's good for the goose is good for the gander
The Restroom Wall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk