*EXTRA, EXTRA Attention Whore Starts Blog *EXTRA, EXTRA*

Started by lo_res_man, Mon 06/08/2007 10:11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Reading your blog has made me realise why mine is crap.

Mine is merely a record of things I get up to in Japan.  I try to make it interesting to read but theres a special ingredient missing, and I've discovered what it is.

Most decent blogs have opinions, rants and observations, whereas mine is just telling the reader what I got up to.  Your posts are short, but they're snappy and interesting.  Mine are long, because I feel I have to get in all the details, which frankly most readers probably skip over.

So I've decided to take a new approach.  I'm going to post more frequently, every one or two days, and even if I haven't done any particular activity I'll still pick a topical Japanese theme or something to talk about, and include more opinions and insight (if i can).

Then it might start reading like a proper blog.

lo_res_man

http://restroomwall.blogspot.com/

some of you may have been wondering where my blog went,( in fact stupot sent me my one and only piece of fan mail asking about it) well I will tell you, my Internet connection went. I considered ferrying them over by floppy to the Library, But alas I was lazy and I let down my beloved readers,( I don't got a counter, so I get to imagine ;)) well its up and running and well I have tracked it down, and I hope you enjoy reading the new posts.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

deadsuperhero

UPDATE!
And  I too, have a Blogger account, which can be read at:
www.seanrtilley.blogspot.com
Yay.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk