Ben Jordan 6

Started by marko33, Thu 30/08/2007 06:33:17

Previous topic - Next topic

marko33

Help!having trouble taking the photo can't get it to work

mark

LUniqueDan

Is there any rule stating that someone should wait at least 120 minutes after a game release, before ask for H&T? :=
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Reaper

Spoiler
i'm in the cave with the statue on oracle island and i have no idea what to do
[close]

GarageGothic

Reaper:

Spoiler
Notice the inscription on the statue? You can't read it because it's in Greek, but if you copy it on your notepad, maybe someone else can...
[close]

Eva

I'm a bit stuck at the moment, I've
Spoiler
found the position of the sea people's lair and a box I can't seem to do anything with on the island of the minotaur. Went back to Agia Anna but no one to speak to and I'm just going back and forth.
[close]

GarageGothic

Eva:

Spoiler
Did you go to the location of the sea people's lair? If I recall correctly, doing so will end the day.
[close]

BiggerJ

Spoiler
How do I get a scale from the siren's pond (I already figured out how to get past her song)? I know I need to use the mesh with something, but what?
[close]

Eva

GG (hope it's ok to shorten your nickname), this is exactly what I've been trying to do after finding
Spoiler
the location on the mosaic wall. When I talk to the captain there's no offer to go to a new location !?!
[close]

GarageGothic

BiggerJ:

Spoiler
Did you pick up the stick next to the path on your way to the siren?
[close]

Eva:

Spoiler
Use your notepad on the mosaic to draw a sketch of it. Show this to the captain.
[close]

Edit: And of course it's OK to shorten my nick :)

Eva

GG, thanks...silly me, I've already used it once and should have thougt about it.

BiggerJ

Quote from: GarageGothic on Thu 30/08/2007 13:40:15
BiggerJ:

Spoiler
Did you pick up the stick next to the path on your way to the siren?
[close]

No I did not. Thanks!

SSH

I'm going to kick myself, but I can't get anything at all done in the airport: no-one wants to talk to me and I can only find 3 rooms to walk around in.

Eva

Ouch, I keep dying
Spoiler
how do I get the monster with the trident? I've tried having it ready after having Alica distract it, but it's hard to get the monster, it's fast and I can't seem to get the trident out before it grabs me.
[close]

Eva

Quote from: SSH on Thu 30/08/2007 15:42:54
I'm going to kick myself, but I can't get anything at all done in the airport: no-one wants to talk to me and I can only find 3 rooms to walk around in.

Have you tried walking outside?

SSH

But where is the exit?

GarageGothic

Eva,

Spoiler
As far as I know, it's just a matter of reflexes. Try moving your cursor to the top of the screen while Alice is distracting the monster (cutscene). That way you can click the inventory icon as soon as it becomes available. Alternately try using [TAB] to open the inventory.
[close]

I finished the game one point short though, so perhaps there's a better way to do it.

SSH:

Spoiler
Just keep walking left and you'll come to the exit doors.
[close]

Nikodemus

Spoiler
Help! I am under water, I have octipus and glowing seaweed. Nothing else seems to be available and I can't get up from the water.
[close]

GarageGothic

Nikodemus:

It could be a very simple problem:
Spoiler
I have a feeling that you've missed an exit on the lower edge of the second underwater screen. If not, read on
[close]

If that's not the case:
Spoiler
Use the octopus on the door.
[close]

silversparkle

i feel silly but im stuck i'v beein wandering around for ages not knowing what to do on the minitor island can any one give me a clue?

GarageGothic

silversparkle:

Spoiler
Your first objective should be to get through the crack in the rock on the leftmost screen
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk